Brother INNOV-IS NQ550PRW / INNOV-IS NQ550 - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
Product Code: 888-F00/F10/H32
Be sure to read this document before using the machine. We recommend that you keep this document nearby for future reference.
Thank you for purchasing this machine. Before using this machine, carefully read the “IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS”, and then study this manual for the correct operation of the various functions. In addition, after you have finished reading this manual, store it where it can quickly be accessed for future reference.
Newest Added: VC100232 HL-5470DWT PT-H110 HR 619 C H Hotpoint HR 619 CH Hob - Black 2340CV
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Please read these safety instructions before attempting to use the machine.
DANGER - To reduce the risk of electrical shock
1 Always unplug the machine from the electrical outlet immediately after using, when cleaning, making any user servicing adjustments mentioned in this manual, or if you are leaving the machine unattended.
WARNING - To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electrical shock, or injury to
2 Always unplug the machine from the electrical outlet when making any adjustments mentioned in the instruction
• To unplug the machine, switch the machine to the symbol “O” position to turn it off, then grasp the plug and pull it out of the electrical outlet. Do not pull on the cord.
• Plug the machine directly into the electrical outlet. Do not use an extension cord.
• Always unplug your machine if there is a power failure.
3 Electrical Hazards:
• This machine should be connected to an AC power source within the range indicated on the rating label. Do not connect it to a DC power source or converter. If you are not sure what kind of power source you have, contact a qualified electrician.
• This machine is approved for use in the country of purchase only.
4 Never operate this machine if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, has been dropped or damaged, or water is spilled on the unit. Return the machine to the nearest authorized Brother dealer for examination, repair, e