Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Installation Instructions - (English)
- Quick specs - (English)
User manual Dryer for GE GTX33EASKWW
Table of contents
- Safety Instructions
- Operating Instructions
- Control Panel
- Dryer Features
- Loading and Using the Dryer
- Venting the Dryer
- Care and Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Consumer Support
- Consumer Support
Care and Cleaning of the Dryer
The Exterior: Wipe or dust any spills or washing compounds with a damp cloth. Dryer control panel and finishes may be damaged by some laundry pretreatment soil and stain remover products. Apply these products away from the dryer. The fabric may then be washed and dried normally. Damage to your dryer caused by these products is not covered by your warranty.
- This feature is active in all cycles except Timed Dry, Warm Up and Air Fluff.
- The Sensor Dry provides greater drying accuracy than standard machines, resulting in shorter dry times and better clothes care. As the clothes tumble, they touch a moisture sensor. The sensor will stop the heating cycle as soon as the clothes have reached the selected dryness.
- This dryer will adjust the initial estimated drying time of the sensor dry cycles as it learns” its installation and usage profile. Please allow several weeks for the dryer to customize itself to “you”.
What GE Appliances Will Not Cover:
- Service trips to your home to teach you how to use the product.
- Improper installation, delivery or maintenance.
- Failure of the product if it is abused, misused, or used for other than the intended purpose or used commercially.
- Replacement of the light bulb.
- Replacement of house fuses or resetting of circuit breakers.
- Damage to the product caused by accident, fire, floods or acts of God.
- Incidental or consequential damage caused by possible defects with this appliance.
- Damage caused after delivery.
- Product not accessible to provide required service.
- Defects or damage due to operation in freezing temperatures.
- Products which are not defective or broken, or which are working as described in the Owner’s Manual.
About venting the dryer
- For the best drying performance, the dryer needs to be properly vented. The dryer will use more energy and run longer if it is not vented to the below specifications. Carefully follow the details on Exhausting in the Installation Instructions.
- Use only rigid metal 4” diameter ductwork inside the dryer cabinet. Use only rigid metal or UL listed flexible metal 4” diameter ductwork for exhausting to the outside.
- Do not use plastic or other combustible ductwork.
- Use the shortest length possible.
- Do not crush or collapse.
- Avoid resting the duct on sharp objects.
- Venting must conform to local building codes.
The Lint Filter:
- Clean the lint filter before each use. Remove by pulling straight up. Run your fingers across the filter. A waxy buildup may form on the lint filter from using dryer added fabric softener sheets.
- To remove this buildup, wash the lint screen in warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly and replace. Do not operate the dryer without the lint filter in place.
- Vacuum the lint from the dryer lint filter area if you notice a change in dryer performance.
Stainless Steel: To clean stainless steel surfaces, use a damp cloth with a mild, non-abrasive cleaner suitable for stainless steel surfaces. Remove the cleaner residue, and then dry with a clean cloth.
Dryer Interior and Duct: The interior of the appliance and exhaust duct should be cleaned once a year by qualified service personnel.
The Exhaust Duct: Inspect and clean the exhaust ducting at least once a year to prevent clogging. A partially clogged exhaust can lengthen the drying time.
Newest Added: JGS760FELDS JB655EKES GFD45ESPMDG JTS5000ENES PT7800DHBB
Tags: GE JGB281DER3BB, GE 7.2 Cu Ft Gas Dryer, GE JTS5000ENES, GE 7.2 Cu Ft Clothes Dryer, GE - 7.2 Cu. Ft. Electric Dryer - White, GE Profile™ 7.0 Cu. Ft. Super Capacity 10 Cycle Gas Dryer With Stainless Steel Drum, Ge Gas Dryer Manual