Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
Owner's manual Self-Cleaning Gas Ranges GE JGS760FELDS
- Safety information
- Using the range
- In Case of a Power Failure
- Surface Burners
- Oven Controls
- Special Features
- Sabbath Mode
- Cookware Guidelines
- Cooking Modes
- Oven Racks
- Cooking Guide
- Warming Drawer Guide
- Aluminum Foil and Oven Liners
- WiFi Connect
- Oven Air Vents
- Care and cleaning
- Oven – Exterior
- Oven – Interior
- Door and Drawer
- Oven Light
- Oven Door
- Troubleshooting tips
- Limited warranty
- Do not store items of interest to children above a range or on the backguard of a range-children climbing on the range to reach items could be seriously injured.
- Use only dry pot holders - moist of damp pot holders on hot surfaces may result in burns from steam. Do not let pot holders touch hot surface units or heating elements. Do not use a towel a other bulky cloth in place of pot holders.
- Never use your appliance for warming or heating the room.
- Do not touch the surface units, the heating elements or the interior surface of the oven. These surfaces may be hot enough to burn even though they are dark in color. During and after use, do not touch, or let clothing or other flammable materials contact the surface units, areas nearby the surface units or any interior area of the oven; allow sufficient time for cooling first. Other surfaces of the appliance may become hot enough to cause burns. Potentially hot surfaces include the cooktop, areas facing the cooktop, oven vent opening, surfaces near the opening and crevices around the oven door.
- Do not heat unopened food containers. Pressure could build up and the container could burst, causing an injury.
Do not use oven cleaners, abrasive cleaners, strong liquid cleansers, steel wool, scouring pads, or cleaning powders on the interior of the oven. Clean with a mild soap and water or vinegar and water solution. Rinse with clean water and dry with a soft cloth. When cleaning surfaces, make sure that they are at room temperature and not in direct sunlight.
Newest Added: JB655EKES GFD45ESPMDG JTS5000ENES PT7800DHBB PT7800DHWW
Also, These documents are for others GE - General Electric models: PGB911, PGB930, PGB940, JGS760
Tags: Ge Stove Jb655ekes Manual, General Electric Jgs760selss, GE MODEL NUMBER JGS760SELSS, GE Jgs760selss, General Electric - JB655EKES -, Ge Jgs760selss Manual, GE JGS760