If the wall socket is loose, do not insert the power plug.
- There is a risk of electric shock of fire.
,, Do not use a cord that shows cracks or abrasion damage along its length or at either end.
,, Do not bend the power cord excessively or place heavy articles on it.
,, Never unplug your refrigerator by pulling on the power cord. Always grip plug firmly and pull
straight out from the outlet.
- Damage to the cord may cause a short-circuit, fire and/or electric shock.
,, Do not use aerosols near the refrigerator.
- Aerosols used near the refrigerator may cause an explosion or fire.
This refrigerator must be properly installed and located in accordance with the manual before
it is used.
Connect the power plug in proper position with the cord hanging down.
- if you connect the power plug upside down, the wire can get cut off and cause a fire or electric
When moving the refrigerator, be careful not to roll over or damage the power cord.
- This constitutes a fire hazard.
,, Make sure that the power plug is not squashed or damaged by the back of the refrigerator.
,, Keep the packing materials out of reach of children.
- There is a risk of death from suffocation if a child puts the packing materials on his or her head.
,, The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is accessible after installation.
,, You need to remove all the protective plastic film before you initially plug the product in.
,, he refrigerator must be safely grounded
- Always make sure that you have grounded the refrigerator before attempting to investigate or
repair any part of the appliance. Power leakages can cause severe electric shock.
Never use gas pipes, telephone lines or other potential lightning attractors as an electrical ground.
- improper use of the grounding plug can result in a risk of electric shock.
if it is necessary to use an extension cord, use only a 3-wire extension cord that has a 3-blade
grounding plug and a 3-slot receptacle that will accept the plug on the appliance. The marked
rating of the extension cord should be AC115-120 V, 10 A, or more. if a grounding adapter is
used, make sure the receptacle box is fully grounded.
,, If the power cord is damaged, have it replaced immediately by the manufacturer or its service agent.
CAUTION SIGNS FOR INSTALLATION
,, llow sufficient space to install the refrigerator on a flat surface.
- If your refrigerator is not level, the internal cooling system may not work correctly.
,, Keep the ventilation in the appliance enclosure or mounting structure clear of obstruction.
,, Allow the appliance to stand for 2 hours after installation.
..Z ..oSEVEREWARNING SIGNS FOR USING
Do not insert the power plug with wet hands.
Do not store articles on the top of the appliance.
- When you open or close the door, the articles may fall and cause personal injury and/or material
Do not put a container filled with water on the refrigerator.
- If spilled, there is a risk of fire or electric shock.
Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Do not let children hang on the door. A serious injury may occur.
Do not let children enter inside of the refrigerator. There is a risk of children entrapment.
4 Safety Iqformaton