Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Dimensions Guide - (English)
- Prop65 Warning Label - (English)
Table of contents
- Important safety instructions
- Setting up your new microwave oven
- Checking the parts
- Setting up your microwave oven
- Learning about the control panel
- Set Time
- System Settings
- Smart Control
- Voice Control
- Auto Connectivity
- Using your microwave oven
- Turntable (On/Off)
- Kitchen Timer
- Child Lock
- Stop Button
- Eco Mode
- +30 sec
- Cooktop Lamp (High/Low/Off)
- Vent Fan (Boost/High/Medium/Low/Off)
- Multi-stage cooking (maximum of 2 stages)
- Cookware guide
- Recommended cooking utensils
- Limited use items
- Not recommended
- Testing utensils
You can customize your new microwave oven to suit your preferences.
- Touch Settings button. Touch the numeric buttons to select a function you want to customize and then touch OK button.
- Touch number 1 or 2 to change the options and then touch OK button.
How to connect the microwave oven
- Download and open the SmartThings app on your smart device.
- Follow the app’s on-screen instructions to connect your microwave oven.
- To operate smart control function from the microwave oven, touch and hold OK button for 3 seconds.
- Once the process is complete, the icon appears on your microwave oven display and the app will confirm you are connected.
- If the connection icon does not turn on, follow the instruction on the app to reconnect.
Your microwave oven is equipped with a built-in clock. Set the clock when first installing your microwave oven and after a power failure. The time is displayed whenever the microwave oven is not being used.
- Touch and hold the Clock button for 3 seconds.
- Use the numeric buttons to enter the time and then touch the OK button.
- For 12 hour display mode, touch Clock button to set AM or PM and then touch OK button.
The STOP button allows you to clear instructions you have entered.
It also allows you to pause your microwave oven’s cooking cycle, so that you can check the food.
- To pause the oven during cooking, touch the STOP button once. To restart, touch the START button.
Newest Added: ME19A7041WS ME11A7510DG ME21A706BQN SM-M625F/DS SM-M022F/DS
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: ME11A7510D*
Tags: Samsung Odyssey Neo, Samsung Tu6900, Samsung-30" Range Hood With Wifi And Bluetooth-Black Stainless Steel