Thank you for purchasing this Samsung product. To receive more complete service, please register your product at
Model__________________ Serial No.__________________
Newest Added: GIE18GTHERWW GTR18ABMERWW DMW001AQ DIR-878 UVW9361BL1TS
To directly go to the page that provides instructions on how to use the manual for visually impaired users, select the Learn the Menu Screen link below. “Learn the Menu Screen” Link
You can learn quickly how to run and use the frequently used functions, such as Bixby, Ambient Mode, and Smart Hub.
Connecting the Samsung Smart Remote to the TV
Connect the Samsung Smart Remote to your TV to operate the TV.
When you turn on the TV for the first time, the Samsung Smart Remote pairs to the TV automatically. If the Samsung Smart Remote does not pair to the TV automatically, point it at the front of the TV, and then press and hold the and buttons simultaneously for 3 seconds or more.
- The images, buttons, and functions of the Samsung Smart Remote may differ with the model or geographical area.
- For more information about the Samsung Smart Remote that comes with the QLED TV (except for Q50R model) and The Serif, refer to "About the Samsung Smart Remote (QLED TV and The Serif)."
- For more information about the Samsung Smart Remote that comes with the UHD TV and Q50R model, refer to "About the Samsung Smart Remote (UHD TV and Q50R model)."
- For more information about the Samsung Smart Remote that comes with The Frame, refer to "About the Samsung Smart Remote (The Frame)."
- The Samsung Smart Remote may not be supported depending on the model or geographical area.
Using Smart Hub
Connect to Smart Hub for apps, games, movies, and more.
Enjoy the multiple functions provided by Smart Hub simultaneously on a single screen.
- The image on your TV may differ from