Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Quick Guide - (English)
User manual Dryer for Samsung DVE45T6005W/AC
Table of contents
- Safety information
- What you need to know about the safety instructions
- Important safety symbols
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION
- Important safety precautions
- Installation requirements
- Key installation requirements
- Location considerations
- Ducting requirements
- Exhausting requirements
- Gas requirements
- Electrical requirements
- What’s included
- Step-by-step installation
- Vent blockage test
- Exhaust ducting guide
- Door reversal
- Drying guide
- Special features
- Information codes
- Fabric care chart
- Protecting the environment
- Specification sheet
Install the exhaust system
- Select a location and move the dryer to the site. For easy access, we recommend you install the dryer in the same location as your washer.
- To change the door direction, see “Door reversal” on page 32.
- Install the exhaust system as instructed in the “Exhaust ducting guide” section.
Connect the gas line (for gas models)
Before connecting the gas line, make sure you have read the “Gas requirements” section on page 17.
- Remove the protective cap from the gas pipe.
- Apply an LPG (Liquefied Petroleum Gas)-safe compound or 1.5 wraps of Teflon tape to all threaded connections.
- Connect the gas supply to the dryer. An additional fitting is required to connect the 3/4” (1.9 cm) female thread end of a flexible connector to the 3/8” (1 cm) male threaded end on the dryer. Tighten up the fitting over all threads.
- Turn on the gas supply, and check for any leaks using a soap solution. If a leak is found, tighten the connections and try again. Do not use an open flame to check for gas leaks.
Make sure you have a qualified technician install the dryer. Step by step installation instructions start below.
- Do not remove the protective film on the door before completing the product installation. If you remove the protective film before the installation is complete, the door may get scratched or damaged during installation.
- Make sure the installation location allows enough space for the dryer door to be fully open.
Connect the electrical wiring (for electric models)
Before connecting the electrical wiring, make sure you have read the “Electrical requirements” section on page 18.
- Loosen or remove the screws from the center terminal block.
- Connect the neutral wire (white or center wire) of the power cable to the center, silver-colored terminal screw of the terminal block. Tighten the screws.
- Connect the other wires to outer terminal block screws. Tighten the screws.
- Tighten the strain relief screws.
- Insert the terminal block cover into the rear panel of the dryer. Then, secure the cover with a hold-down screw.
Newest Added: WF45M5500AW/A5 QN82Q800TAFXZC SM-A215UZKAXAA HW-J651 LS24H650GDUXEN
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: DVE(G)45T6005*, DVE(G)45T6000*, DVE45T6005W
Tags: Samsung Dryer Manuel's, Samsung RF28R7351SG, Manual For A Samsung Wa45n3050aw/a4, Samsung Washer WA45N3050AW, Samsung RF28R7351SG/AA, Samsung WA45N3050AW, Samsung Wa45n3050aw Manual