- Owner Manual ( English ) - 3.45 MB - pdf
- C100POLO - Polo Cool - Specifications Sheet ( English )
User manual Coffee Maker for Sunbeam EM5000K
Table of contents
- Sunbeam’s Safety Precautions
- Selecting the right coffee
- Features of your Cafe Barista
- Control Panel
- Before using your appliance for the first time
- Operating Instructions
- Care and Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Guide
This is a vital step in the espresso making process if you are grinding your own coffee and takes practice. The coffee must be of a fine grind.
- The correct grind should look like salt.
- If the grind is too fine, the water will not flow through the coffee even under pressure. These grinds look like powder and feel like flour when rubbed between fingers.
- If the grind is too coarse, the water flows through the coffee too fast, preventing a full- flavoured extraction.
Clean the appliance
- Make sure unit is unplugged and the On/Off switch is in the Off position “O”.
- Remove stickers and labels from the unit.
- NOTE: REMOVE THE RED PLUG FOUND AT THE BASE OF THE WATER RESERVOIR.
- Remove and wash the water reservoir, milk reservoir, porta-filter, 2 filters and measuring scoop in a mixture of mild detergent and water. Rinse each thoroughly and place back onto appliance.
- NOTE: Porta-filter and water reservoir are NOT dishwasher safe.
Prime the unit (must be completed prior to first use)
- Plug unit in and turn unit ON (“l”) using the On/Off switch.
- Fill water reservoir up to the “MAX” level with water and place back on unit.
- Fill milk reservoir up to the “MAX” level with water and place back on unit. Be sure to firmly push the milk reservoir into place until Cappuccino and Latte buttons illuminate.
- Place porta-filter in the unit ensuring it is properly locked. For more instructions, refer to the “Placing the Porta-Filter” section on page 10 of this manual.
- Place a large cup under porta-filter.
- Aim the tip of the frothed milk dispensing tube inside the cup.
- Once all 3 lights on the control panel stop pulsing and illuminated, press the Latte button twice brew dou
Newest Added: JM4000FP5910 EP5000 BL4841 BL5121 BL5651
Also, These documents are for others Sunbeam models: EM5000
Tags: Sunbeam Coffee Makers User Manuals, Sunbeam Coffee Makers Use Manual, Sunbeam Microwave, Sunbeam Cafe Mixer, Sunbeam Manual Food Processor, Sunbeam Multi Pressure Cooker, Sunbeam Em5000k