Sunbeam Café Barista Coffee Machine EM5000K - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
- Owner Manual ( English ) - 3.45 MB - pdf
- C100POLO - Polo Cool - Specifications Sheet( English ) CAFE BARISTA User Guide
Sunbeam’s Safety Precautions 2 Selecting the right coffee 3 Features of your Cafe Barista 4 Control Panel 6 Before using your appliance for the first time 7 Operating Instructions 8 Care and Cleaning 15 Troubleshooting Guide 18
Important instructions – retain for future use.
3 2Sunbeam’s Safety Precautions SAFETY PRECAUTIONS FOR YOUR Sunbeam ESPRESSO MACHINE.
• Always place the unit on a flat, level surface.
• Do not operate without water in reservoir.
Newest Added: XHPC155XW S6 Black Laser Vacuum Cleaners DW25502W SBC635MBI7SSTBTWIN RHRETMM705C
• Do not remove the filter holder during water flow or coffee flow as the unit is under pressure. Removing the filter holder during operation can lead to a scalding or injury.
• Clean the steam nozzle only when the unit has been switched off and allowed to cool.
• Disconnect the plug from the power outlet if there
Selecting the right coffee is any problem during the coffee making process or prior to cleaning your appliance.
• Do not allow the power cord to come into contact with the hot parts of the appliance (cup warming plate, filter holder, steam nozzle).
The Coffee The coffee should be freshly ground and dark
• Keep hands away from hot parts of the appliance, roasted. You may want to try a French or including the cup warming plate, filter holder and
Italian roast ground for espresso. Pre-ground steam nozzle. coffee will only retain its flavour for 7–8
• Misuse may potentially cause injury or physical days, provided it is stored in an airtight damage to the user. container and in a cool, dark area. Do not
• The heating element surface is subject to residual heating after use. store in refrigerator or freezer. Whole beans are recommended to be ground just before use. Coffee beans stored in an airtight container will keep its flavour for up to 4 weeks.
The Grind This is a vital step in the espresso making process if you are grinding your own coffee and takes practice. The coffee must be of a fine grind.
• The correct grind should look like sal