USER manual Crystal SERIES 8
Pairing the TV to the Samsung Smart Remote
When you turn on the TV for the first time, the Samsung Smart Remote pairs to the TV automatically. If the Samsung Smart Remote does not pair to the TV automatically, point it at the remote control sensor of the TV, and then press and hold the buttons labelled and as shown in the figure on the left simultaneously for 3 seconds or more.
Installing batteries into the Samsung Smart Remote
To install the batteries (1.5V AA type), push the rear cover open in the direction of the arrow at the bottom of the illustration, and then insert the batteries as shown in the figure. Make sure that the positive and negative ends are facing in the correct direction. Close the rear cover as shown.
- Alkaline batteries are recommended for longer battery life.
04 Running the Initial Setup
When you turn on your TV for the first time, it immediately starts the Initial Setup. The Initial Setup allows you to configure the basic settings for the TV to operate, such as broadcast reception, channel search, and network connection, at one time.
• Before starting the Initial Setup, be sure to connect external devices first.
• To use the TV's smart features, the TV must be connected to the Internet.
• To perform Initial Setup using the SmartThings app, you must connect your mobile device via Wi-Fi.
• If the pop-up for setup does not appear automatically on the SmartThings app on your mobile device, continue setup manually after adding the TV using Add Device on the dashboard of the SmartThings app.
• The SmartThings app is available for mobile devices running Android 6.0 or higher or iOS 10 or higher.
• Noise may occur temporarily when the TV communicates with mobile devices.
You can also start the Initial Setup using the TV's menu ( > Settings > General > Reset).
Follow the instructions displayed on the Initial Setup screen and configure the TV's basic settings to suit your viewing env
Newest Added: FF6BISSHV T2030 WDE101LVQ WHCH700N/B OMS120H3