How a microwave oven works
Microwaves are high-frequency electromagnetic waves; the energy released enables food to be cooked or reheated without changing either the form or the colour
You can use your microwave oven to:
1. The microwaves generated by the magnetron reflected at cavity and are distributed uniformly as the food rotates on the turntable. The food is thus cooked evenly.
2. The microwaves are absorbed by the food up to a depth of about 1 inch (2.5 cm). Cooking then continues as the heat is dissipated within the food.
3. Cooking times vary according to the container used and the properties of the food:
• Quantity and density
• Water content
• Initial temperature (refrigerated or not)
As the centre of the food is cooked by heat dissipation, cooking continues even when you have taken the food out of the oven. Standing times specified in recipes and in this booklet must therefore be respected to ensure:
• Even cooking of the food right to the centre.
• The same temperature throughout the food.
Checking that your oven is operating correctly
The following simple procedure enables you to check that your oven is working correctly at all times. If you are in doubt, refer to the section entitled “Troubleshooting” on the page 40-43.
The oven must be plugged into an appropriate wall socket. The turntable must be in position in the oven. If a power level other than the maximum (100 % - 1000 W) is used, the water takes longer to boil.
Open the oven door by pulling the handle on the upper side of the door. Place a glass of water on the turntable. Close the door.
Press the Microwave mode and set the time to 4 or 5 minutes by pressing the START/+30s button.
Result: The oven heats the water for 4 or 5 minutes. The water should then be boiling.
Newest Added: MS14K6000AS ME21K6000AS/AA MS14K6000AG/AA MC17J8000CG/AA ME21M706BAG/AA
Important safety instructions 3
Accessories 10 Installati
Tags: Power Settings Fo Samsung ME21M706BAG/AA, Samsung 2.1 Cubic Feet Microwave, Samsung Over The Counter Microwave, Samsung Microwav, Samsung Microwave, Manual For Samsung Microwave, Samsung Manuals For Microwave Oven