Use and Care Guide
Front-Loading Automatic Washer
WATER INLET HOSES
Replace inlet hoses after five years of use to reduce the risk of hose failure. Periodically inspect and replace inlet hoses if bulges, kinks, cuts, wear, or leaks are found.
When replacing your inlet hoses:
Mark the date of replacement on the label with a permanent marker.
Check that the old washers are not stuck on the washer inlet valves.
Use new washers in the new inlet hoses to ensure a proper seal.
Recommendations to Help Keep Your Washer Clean and Performing at Its Best
1. Always use High Efficiency (HE) detergents and follow the HE detergent manufacturer’s instructions regarding the amount of HE detergent to use. Never use more than the recommended amount because that may increase the rate at which detergent and soil residue accumulate inside your washer which, in turn, may result in undesirable odor.
2. Use warm or hot water washes sometimes (not exclusively cold water washes) because they do a better job of controlling the rate at which soils and detergent accumulate.
3. Always leave the washer door slightly ajar between uses to help dry out the washer and avoid the buildup of odor-causing residue.
4. Periodically clean residue from all interior surfaces of the window. For better care, wipe the entire inside of the door with a damp cloth.
Cleaning Your Front Loading Washer
Read these instructions completely before beginning the routine cleaning processes recommended below. This washer maintenance procedure should be performed, at a minimum, once per month or every 30 wash cycles, whichever occurs sooner, to control the rate at which soils and detergent may otherwise accumulate in your washer.
Cleaning the Door Seal
1. Open the washer door and remove any clothing or items from the washer.
2. Inspect the gray-colored seal between the door opening and the drum for stained areas, soil buildup, or lint. Pull back the seal to inspect all areas under the seal and to check for f
Newest Added: MC28M6055CK/SP WRB329DMBM RFG23UEBP1/XEU NK36M5070BS/UR WDF320PADB