Use & Care Guide
Guide d’utilisation et d’entretien
Top-Loading High Efficiency Washer
Recommendations to Help Keep Your Washer Clean and Performing at its Best
- Always use High Efficiency (HE) detergents and follow the HE detergent manufacturer’s instructions regarding the amount of HE detergent to use. Never use more than the recommended amount because that may increase the rate at which detergent and soil residue accumulate inside your washer, which in turn may result in undesirable odor.
- Use warm and hot wash water settings sometimes (not exclusively cold water washes), because they do a better job of controlling the rate at which soils and detergent accumulate.
- Always leave the washer lid open between uses to help dry out the washer and prevent the buildup of odor-causing residue.
Cleaning Your Top Loading Washer
Read these instructions completely before beginning the routine cleaning processes recommended below. This Washer Maintenance Procedure should be performed, at a minimum, once per month or every 30 wash cycles, whichever occurs sooner, to control the rate at which soils and detergent may otherwise accumulate in your washer.
Cleaning the Inside of the Washer
To keep your washer odor-free, follow the usage instructions provided above, and use this recommended monthly cleaning procedure:
Clean Washer Cycle
This washer has a special cycle that uses higher water volumes in combination with affresh® Washer Cleaner or liquid chlorine bleach to clean the inside of the washer.
1. affresh® Washer Cleaner Cycle Procedure (Recommended for Best Performance):
- Open the washer lid and remove any clothing or items.
Newest Added: MHW3505FW ES-GDD9144W0 ES-GFD8145W5 ES-GFB8144W3 ES-FB8143W2