Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
User Manual Dyson DC50
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the machine.
- Use only as described in this Dyson Operating Manual. Do not carry out any maintenance other than that shown in this manual, or advised by the Dyson Helpline.
- Suitable for dry locations only. Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces.
- Do not use to pick up water.
- Do not handle any part of the plug or machine with wet hands.
CLEANING THE CLEAR BIN
- Remove cyclone and clear bin (instructions above).
- To separate the cyclone unit from the clear bin press the red button to open the clear bin base. This exposes a small silver button behind the red opening mechanism. Press the silver button (on its ribbed area) and separate the cyclone unit from the clear bin.
- Clean the clear bin with cold water only.
- Ensure the clear bin is completely dry before replacing.
- Do not use detergents, polishes or air fresheners to clean the clear bin.
- Do not put the clear bin in a dishwasher.
- Do not immerse the whole cyclone unit in water or pour water into it.
- Clean the cyclone shroud with a dry cloth or dry brush to remove lint and dust.
- To refit:
- fit the cyclone shroud into the clear bin so that the silver button clicks and engages
- close the clear bin base so it clicks into place
- push the cyclone and clear bin unit into the main body of the machine; it will click into place
- ensure the cyclone and clear bin unit are secure.
WASHING YOUR FILTERS
- Your machine has two washable filters, located as shown.
- Check and wash the filters once a month to maintain performance.
- Switch ‘OFF’ and unplug before checking or removing the filters.
- The filters may require more frequent washing if vacuuming fine dust.
- Wash with cold water only. Do not use detergents.
- Do not put the filters in a dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, oven, microwave or near an open flame.
BRUSH BAR – CLEARING OBSTRUCTIONS
- If your brush bar is obstructed, it may shut off. If this happens, you will need to remove the blockage.
- Switch ‘OFF’ and unplug before proceeding. Failure to do so could result in personal injury.
- Please note that the brush bar contains carbon fiber brushes. Take care if coming into contact with these brushes, as they may cause minor skin irritation. Wash your hands after handling the brushes.
- Beware of sharp objects when clearing obstructions.
- If you still cannot clear the obstruction, please follow the instructions below to remove the base plate. This gives more access to the obstruction. Alternatively, contact a Dyson expert on the Dyson Helpline or visit the website. Clearing brush bar obstructions is not covered by your warranty.
BRUSH BAR – TROUBLESHOOTING
- If the brush bar has stopped spinning, follow the instructions above on clearing obstructions. Alternatively, contact a Dyson expert on the Dyson Helpline or visit the website.
- For additional online help visit: www.dyson.com/DC50brushbarmaintenance
Newest Added: Dyson Ball Multi Floor 2 vacuum cleaner AM01 V11 CSYS V7
Tags: Dyson Pure Cool, DP04, Dyson DP04, Manual Dyson Dp04, Dyson Dc65, Dyson Tp06, Dyson Multifloor, Dyson DC65 Animal