Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
Vacuum Cleaner OPERATING MANUAL Dyson DC27
USING YOUR DYSON VACUUM
Unwind the cord and insert the plug into a suitable outlet. Hold the cleaner head down with your foot and pull the handle downwards. To switch ‘ON’ or ‘OFF’ press the power button in front of the handle.
- Do not allow the vacuum to be used by anyone who may not be able to operate it safely.
- The use of an extension cord is not recommended.
- Always switch off and unplug before performing maintenance on your vacuum.
- When returning to the upright position, ensure that the wand and clear bin assembly are fully upright before releasing the vacuum.
- Ensure the cyclone is secured to the vacuum. Do not press the cyclone release button or shake the vacuum while carrying or it could fall and cause injury.
- Store the vacuum indoors. Put the vacuum away after use with the cord coiled safely, to prevent tripping hazards.
- Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces or to vacuum water or other liquids – electric shock could occur.
- Do not lubricate any parts, or carry out any maintenance or repair work other than that shown in this manual, or advised by the Dyson Helpline.
- This vacuum is intended for household use only.
- Fine dust such as plaster dust or flour should only be vacuumed in very small amounts.
- Do not use the vacuum to pick up sharp hard objects, small toys, pins, paper clips, etc. They may damage the vacuum.
- The vacuum may be used inside a garage only when used with the Model 08909 Dyson Car Cleaning Kit accessories.
- If used in a garage, care should be taken to wipe the soleplate and wheels with a dry cloth after vacuuming to clean off any sand, dirt, or pebbles that could damage delicate floors.
- Consult your flooring manufacturer’s recommended instructions before vacuuming and caring for your flooring, rugs, and carpet. The brushbar on the machine can damage certain carpet types. If unsure, turn brushbar off in order to enable proper operation. Some carpets will fuzz if a rotating brush bar is used when vacuuming. If this happens, we recommend vacuuming in bare floors mode and consulting with your flooring manufacturer.
- When vacuuming, certain carpets may generate small static charges in the clear bin. These are entirely harmless and are not associated with the mains supply. To minimise any effect from this, do not put your hand or insert any object into the clear bin unless you have first emptied it and rinsed it out with cold water (see ‘Clear bin cleaning’ section).
- Do not use or store this machine below 32°F (0°C). Ensure that the machine is at room temperature before operating.
The brush bar will always default to ‘ON’ (spinning) each time you switch on the vacuum and recline it for cleaning. The brush bar will automatically stop if it becomes obstructed. If the brush bar stops during use, please refer to the ‘Clearing brush bar obstructions’ section.
To switch the brush bar ‘OFF’ (e.g. for hard floors), recline the vacuum and turn it ‘ON’, then press the brush bar ‘ON/OFF’ button – the brush bar will stop spinning.
- Switch ‘OFF’ the vacuum before changing tools.
- Powerful suction can cause the hose to ‘pull back’ – please take care.
- Take extra care when vacuuming on stairs; do not work with the vacuum above you on the stairs. Do not put the vacuum on chairs, tables etc.
- Ensure the vacuum is in upright position before using tools.
- To release the wand, open the wand cap and pull the red tube until the wand releases from the vacuum. Tools can be attached to either the hose or wand.
- The brush bar will not rotate when the vacuum is in an upright position.
- Ensure wand cap is closed when not in use.
Newest Added: 227591-01 Dyson Lightcycle™ desk (Black/Black) TP02 206031-01 Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer in Black/Purple
Tags: Dyson Vacuum Cleaners User Manuals, Dyson Vacuum Cleaners Use Manual, Dyson Pure Cool Dp04 Manual, Dyson V7 Trigger Manual, Dyson Dp04 Manual, Dyson Hp02 Manual Pdf, Dyson Hp02 Manual