Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French)
OPERATING MANUAL for Dyson DC45
Table of Contents
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Emptying the clear bin
- Storage and charging in the docking station
- Clearing brush bar obstructions
- USING YOUR DYSON APPLIANCE
- CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
- LOOKING AFTER YOUR DYSON APPLIANCE
- DIAGNOSTICS – APPLIANCE
- Emptying the clear bin
- Cleaning the clear bin
- Washing your filter
- Looking for blockages
- CLEARING BLOCKAGES – THERMAL CUT-OUT
- CHARGING AND STORING
- DISPOSAL INFORMATION
- DYSON CUSTOMER CARE
- WARRANTY SERVICE
• Do not allow this appliance to be used by anyone who may not be able to operate it safely.
• Do not use outdoors or on wet surfaces or to vacuum water or other liquids – electric shock could occur.
• Ensure the appliance remains upright in use. Dirt and debris may be released if it is turned upside down.
• Be careful not to engage the silver battery release button during normal operation.
• Do not operate while checking for blockages.
• For domestic indoor and car use only. Do not use it whilst the car is in motion or while driving.
• To watch a short online video visit: www.english.dysoncanada.ca/dc45gettingstarted
CARPETS OR HARD FLOORS
• Before vacuuming your flooring, rugs and carpets, check the manufacturer's recommended cleaning instructions.
• Before vacuuming highly polished floors, such as wood or linoleum, first check that the underside of the floor tool and its brushes are free from foreign objects that could cause marking.
LOOKING AFTER YOUR DYSON APPLIANCE
• Do not carry out any maintenance or repair work other than that shown in this Dyson Operating Manual, or advised by the Dyson Helpline.
• Only use parts recommended by Dyson. If you do not this could invalidate your warranty.
• Store the appliance indoors. Do not use or store it below 0˚C (32˚F). Ensure the appliance is at room temperature before operating.
• Clean the appliance only with a dry cloth. Do not use any lubricants, cleaning agents, polishes or air fresheners on any part of the appliance.
• Do not use without the clear bin and filter in place.
• Fine dirt such as plaster dust or flour should only be vacuumed in very small amounts.
• Do not use the appliance to pick up sharp hard objects, small toys, pins, paper clips, etc. They may damage the appliance.
• When vacuuming, certain carpets may generate small static charges in the clear bin or wand. These are harmless and are not associated with the mains electricity supply. To minimize any effect from this, do not put your hand or insert any object into the clear bin unless you have first emptied it and rinsed it out with cold water (see ‘Cleaning the clear bin’).
• Use extra care when cleaning on stairs.
• Do not rest the appliance on chairs, tables, etc.
• Do not press down on the nozzle with excessive force when using the appliance as this may cause damage.
• Do not leave the cleaner head in one place on delicate floors.
• On waxed floors the movement of the cleaner head may create an uneven lustre. If this happens, wipe with a damp cloth, polish the area with wax, and wait for it to dry
Newest Added: 209568-01 226420-01 349352-01 300111-01 226419-01
Tags: Dyson V11 Docking Station, Dyson V11 Torque Docking, Dyson Big Ball Canister Vacuum, Dyson Dock, Dyson V11 Spare Parts Manual, PDF User Manual For Dyson V11 Docking Station Manual, Dyson Fluffy V6