Samsung EcoBubble™, 8Kg, Washer Dryer, 3 Ticks WD80J6410AW/SP - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
useful tips for your drum washing machine
✔ The descriptions and images in this document may differ from your actual purchased product. For more information, refer to the user manual.
INSTALLING YOUR WASHING MACHINE
• Installing your washing machine in the location which is slippery or uneven, will result in vibrations and noise.
• If there is too much noise or vibration, check whether the four levelling adjustment legs are evenly and firmly on the floor.
• If the washing machine is not level, lift the washing machine slightly and adjust the lowest of the four levelling adjustment legs. ✔ Before using your washing machine, you must remove the shipping bolts from the back of the unit. For more information on removing the safety devices, refer to the user manual.
Newest Added: RS50N3513SA/EU WRFA60SMHN AC25CEW-BS Miele DGC 6765 Steam oven with full-fledged oven function and XXL cavity - the Miele all-rounder with mains water connection for discerning cooks. WA85F5S3QRW/SP
LEVELLING YOUR WASHING MACHINE WITH THE LEVELLING FEET
✔ Refer to the descriptions appropriate to your washing machine.
1. Level your washer by turning the adjustable nut in and out, as shown in the figure.
Make sure that the leveling feet legs are level with the floor.
Adjustable nut Spanner (-) Driver
2. When your washing machine is level, tighten the locking nut using the (-) driver.
1. Unfasten the locking nut by turning it to the left using a spanner.
2. Level your washing machine by turning the adjustable feet in and out as necessary by hand.
3. Fasten the locking nut by turning it to the right using a spanner.
CLEANING THE FILTER
Cleaning the water supply filter ✔ If the filter net is not installed, it may cause a water leakage and operating error. Make sure to install it.
1. Pull and remove the filter net. 2. Clean the filter. 3. Insert the filter net and fasten its connector firmly.
Cleaning the debris filter ✔ When water does not drain well or ‘5E’ blinks on the display, clean the debris filter. The product appearance may differ from your washing machine. (However, the cleaning descriptions are the same.)
1. Open the filte