Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Using Your TV Remote Control
Remote control range information
• The remote control can work at a distance of up to 26 feet in front of the TV set.
• It can work at a 30 degree horizontal or vertical angle.
Begin using your remote
1. Slide the back cover to open the battery compartment of the remote control.
2. Insert two AAA size batteries. Make sure to match the (+) and (-) ends of the batteries with the (+) and (-) ends indicated in the battery compartment.
3. Replace the battery compartment cover.
• Discard batteries in a designated disposal area. Do not throw them into a fire.
• Remove old batteries immediately to prevent them from leaking into the battery compartment.
• If you do not intend to use the remote control for a long time, remove the batteries.
• Battery chemicals can cause a rash. If the batteries leak, clean the battery compartment with a cloth. If chemicals touch your skin then wash it immediately.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (NiCd, NiMH, etc.) batteries.
• Do not continue using the remote if it gets warm or hot.
• Call our Support Center immediately on the support website.
Pairing the Remote Control
1. Pair the remote to the TV after you power it on. Keep the remote control within 10 feet from the TV. Press and hold the [ ] button at least 3 seconds to start pairing.
2. If the remote paired successfully then a confirmation will display on the screen. If it did not pair successfully then an unsuccessful message will display. Repeat step 1.
See Remote on page 26 for more information.
• If an unknown error occurred with the remote then it could have been caused by interference. Try to remove what's causing the interference and pair it again.
• If an unknown error occurred in the remote control while the battery power is normal, you can take out the batteries and press any key for 1~2 seconds, then the remote con
Newest Added: 58H6550E HISENSE HISENSE 55H8F PREMIUM
Tags: Hisense Roku Tv, Hisense Tv, 58 Inch Hisense User Manual, 32"hisense Roku Tv, 32" Hisense Roku TV Owners Manual, 43 In Hisense Smart TV, HISENSE ROKU TV REMOTES