Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Numerous factory-installed apps are available for you to choose in personal preference.
Installing an App
To install an app:
1. From the Home screen, click on the Apps and select the Get more apps.
2. Use the navigation buttons on your remote to select the app that you want to install.
3. Select the INSTALL.
Removing an App
You can only delete apps that you’ve installed to the TV. Factory-installed apps can not be deleted.
To delete an app:
1. From the Apps screen, use the navigation buttons on your remote to select the app that you want to remove. Long press the [OK] button on your remote.
2. Click on Uninstall.
3. A dialog message displays that asks do you want to uninstall this app. Confirm and the icon is removed from the Apps screen.
NOTE • If an app is deleted, the information related to that app is also removed.
Moving App Icons around
To move an app:
1. From the Apps screen, use the navigation buttons on your remote to select the app that you want to move. Long press the [OK] button on your remote.
2. Click Move.
3. Use the navigation buttons on your remote to move the location of app. Press the [OK] button to confirm.
Media is a central location for you to view or listen to different types of content (for example, your photos, music and movies) through the following methods:
• A USB thumb drive or hard drive
• Compatible mobile phone, tablet or other personal devices: You can stream movies, music and photos that are stored on Compatible personal device and play or view the content on your TV.
File formats that may be supported
NOTE • Due to differences in programming tools and other factors, some of the file formats that are listed may or may not be supported.
You have two ways to enter Media:
- Insert a USB devise, and your TV automatically goes to the Media.
- When your USB devise is connected to the TV that doesn't show Media page, press the [ APPS ] button on your remote, and browse down to click Media.
Newest Added: PREMIUM 50R6E HISENSE 65H6500F 55H6500F
Tags: Hisense Tv, 58 Inch Hisense User Manual, Hisense 2160p, Hisense 50” 4K (2160P), Hisense 58”, Hisense Manual, Hisense Repair Manuals