Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual Coffee Grinder Cuisinart DCG-20N
- Plug cord into outlet.
- Remove lid from base of grinder. If desired, measure beans in lid using measurement markings, before filling stainless steel bowl.
- Fill stainless steel bowl with bean quantity desired. Do not fill beans above the top of the stainless steel bowl.
- Place the lid onto grinder base.
- Press and hold on/off button to begin grinding. Please note: A safety feature of this grinder requires that the grinder will not operate unless the lid is in place.
- Grind until beans are ground to desired consistency. To stop grinding, release pressure from on/off button.
- Remove plug from outlet.
- Pour ground coffee into grinder lid.
- Measure coffee with scoop (not included), tablespoon or lid measurement markings into coffeemaker filter basket. See measurement suggestions on reverse.
- Be sure that grinder plug has been removed from outlet.
- Wipe inside of stainless steel bowl and lid with damp paper towel. Dry completely. If desired, lid may be washed in warm water or in the top rack of a dishwasher. Never immerse the grinder base unit in water or other liquid.
- Store excess cord by pressing a section at a time into the cord storage area in the base of the unit. Up to 2 feet of cord can be stored.
When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed including the following:
- READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS.
- To protect against risk of electrical shock do not immerse cord, plug or grinder in water or other liquid.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- Unplug from outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, before removing coffee and before cleaning.
- Avoid contacting moving parts.
- Do not operate any appliance with a damaged cord or plug, or after the appliance malfunctions, or is dropped or damaged in any manner. Return appliance to the nearest authorized Cuisinart service facility for exam- ina
Newest Added: DCC-1200CP DGB-650BC SG-10 SS-5 CDF-170
Also, These documents are for others Cuisinart models: DCG-20, DCG-20BK
Tags: Cuisinart Air Fryer Oven, Cuisinart Elemental 13 Cup Food Processor, Cuisinart 10cup Manual, Cuisinart Coffee Maker Manual 14-cup, Cuisinart 14 Cup Coffee Maker Manual, How To Program Cuisinart Coffee Maker 14-cup, Cuisinart Grind And Brew Coffee Maker