Free Standing Appliance
01 Fridge / Autofill Pitcher (3 sec)
You can use the Fridge button to set the fridge temperature or to activate Power Cool.
• Press Fridge repeatedly to select a desired temperature between 34 °F (1 °C) and 44 °F (7 °C).
- The temperature indicator displays the currently set or selected temperature.
• To activate Power Cool, press Fridge repeatedly until the Power Cool indicator ( ) lights up.
- To deactivate Power Cool, simply press Fridge again while the Power Cool function is on.
- Power Cool speeds up the cooling process at maximum power to lower the fridge temperature. The Power Cool process continues to run for several hours, and then turns off and the fridge returns to the previous temperature setting.
- Use Power Cool to rapidly cool food that spoils quickly or to rapidly cool the refrigerator after the door has been left open for some time.
Using Power Cool increases power consumption. Make sure you turn it off manually if you no longer need it, and then select the desired refrigerator temperature.
Press and hold Fridge for 3 seconds to turn this function on. Open the left door of the fridge, and then insert the water pitcher. Close the door and the water pitcher will be filled with water up to the preset level. To turn the function off, press and hold Fridge again for 3 seconds.
• By default, Autofill Pitcher is disabled. Enable this function after you have installed the water line.
• If you open the door or push the dispenser lever, this function is stopped temporarily.
• The Autofill Pitcher indicators blink if there is a leak. This may occur because the water pitcher overflows, or the water-line or water-level sensor fails. If this is the case, follow these steps.
a. Open the rubber cap and drain water.
b. When draining is complete, the indicators stop blinking and turn solid.
c. Close the rubber cap.
• If the indicators continue to blink
Newest Added: NS-40D510NA19 HT-S200F RF22R7551SR/AA SM-G970UZWAXAA 50LF621U19