Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- HR6BMFF514SW - Hisense - Specifications Sheet - (English)
Table of contents
- REFRIGERATOR SAFETY
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- Location Requirements
- Electrical Requirements
- Water Supply Requirements
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Unpack the Refrigerator
- Move Near Water Supply
- Connect the Water Supply
- Complete the Installation
- Level Refrigerator
- Align Doors
- REFRIGERATOR USE
- Opening and Closing Doors
- Using the Controls
- General Use Information
- REFRIGERATOR CARE
- Vacation and Moving Care
- Reinstalling/Using Refrigerator Again
This refrigerator is intended for use in a location where the temperature ranges from a minimum of 55°F (13°C) to a maximum of 110°F (43°C). The preferred room temperature range for optimum performance, which reduces electricity usage and provides superior cooling, is between 60°F (15°C) and 90°F (32°C). It is recommended that you do not install the refrigerator near a heat source, such as an oven or radiator.
Remove the Packaging
- Remove tape and glue residue from surfaces before turning on the refrigerator. Rub a small amount of liquid dish soap over the adhesive with your fingers. Wipe with warm water and dry.
- NOTE: Do not use sharp instruments, rubbing alcohol, flammable fluids, or abrasive cleaners to remove tape or glue. These products can damage the surface of your refrigerator. For more information, see “Refrigerator Safety.”
- Dispose of/recycle all packaging materials.
- If the refrigerator has been placed in a horizontal or tilted position for any period of time wait 4 hours before plugging it in to allow the oil to settle into the compressor.
- The refrigerator must be level to maintain optimal performance and appearance.
- Turn the leveling feet on the bottom, front of the cabinet to raise or lower that side of the refrigerator until the refrigerator is level side- to-side.
- Turn both feet, by the same amount, to slightly raise the front of the refrigerator. This will m
Newest Added: DH3020K1W 75R6 HR6TFF437SD 65R7 HR6VFF280SD
Also, These documents are for others Hisense models: HR6BMFF520SD, HR6BMFF520D, HR6BMFF435D, HR6BMFF435SD
Tags: Hisense Refrigeration User Manuals, Hisense 4 Door Manual, Hisense Side By Side Fridge Freezer, Hisense Manual, Hisense Refrigerator, Hisense Refrigeration Use Manual, Hisense 40”