Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Product Spec Sheet - (English)
- Installation Instruction - (English)
User Guide Thermador CIT365TB Induction Cooktop
Table of contents
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Fire Safety
- Cooking Safety
- Burn Prevention
- Child Safety
- Cleaning Safety
- Cookware Safety
- Proper Installation and Maintenance
- Electromagnetic interference
- Cooling fan
- Causes of damage
- Protecting the Environment
- Energy-saving advice
- Cooking with Induction
- Advantages of induction cooking
- Getting familiar with the appliance
- Control Panel
- The elements
- Residual heat indicator
- Main power switch
- Setting the cooktop
- PowerBoost® function
- Cook time
- Kitchen timer
- Panel lock
- Wipe Protection
- Automatic time limitation
- Basic settings
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Daily Cleaning
- Cleaning guidelines
Once the cook time has elapsed
- The element turnes off once the set cook time has elapsed. You will hear a beep.
- The indicator ‹ appears in the element display and the timer display shows ‹‹ for 10 seconds. The x indicator in the element display stays on.
- Touch the TIMER key, to turn the indicators and the beep off.
- To set a cooking time of under 10 minutes, always touch 0 before you select the required value.
- If a cooking time was set for several elements, the time information for the selected element is shown in the timer display.
- Select the relevant element to call up the remaining cooking time.
- You can set a cooking time of up to 99 minutes.
Avoid these cleaners
- Glass cleaners which contain ammonia or chlorine bleach. These ingredients may damage or permanently stain the cooktop.
- Caustic cleaners - cleaners such as Easy Off® may stain the cooktop surface.
- Abrasive cleaners.
- Metal scouring pads and scrub sponges such as Scotch Brite® can scratch and/or leave metal marks.
- Soap-filled scouring pads such as SOS® can scratch the surface.
- Powdery cleaners containing chlorine bleach can permanently stain the cooktop.
- Flammable cleaners such as lighter fluid or WD-40.
Newest Added: T30IR902SP PRD606WCSG HPIN54WS POD302W MEDMC301WS
Tags: Thermador Induction Cooktops User Manuals, Thermador Induction Cooktops Use Manual, Thermador 30 Inch, Thermador Md24ws, Thermador Induction Cooktop Manual, Thermador Manuals, THERMADOR 60 IN GAS RANGE