Owner's manual for Eufy RoboVac 25C.
Turn on / off
• RoboVac turns on automatically when attached to the Charging Base and connected to power.
• When RoboVac is not on the Charging Base, press and hold for 3 seconds to turn on the main unit. Wait until the Power Status Light turns solid blue.
• When RoboVac is not on the Charging Base, press and hold for 3 seconds again to turn off the main unit.
Switch to Sleep Mode
When inactive and not on the Charging Base for 10 minutes, RoboVac automatically stops cleaning and switches to sleep mode. In sleep mode, press any button to wake it up.
RoboVac cannot start cleaning if the battery level is less than 20%. In this case, recharge RoboVac first before cleaning.
1. Press to start cleaning in Auto Mode.
- RoboVac moves around to scan the environment and build the map automatically.
2. Press again to pause cleaning.
- Press to resume cleaning.
- When cleaning is paused, docking the main unit onto the Charging Base will stop the cleaning.
- If cleaning is paused for 10 minutes, RoboVac automatically stops cleaning and switches to sleep mode.
3. Press to stop current cleaning and return to the Charging Base.
• Before cleaning, sort out cables and cords to avoid power interruption or any damaging caused by pulling the cord during cleaning.
• In Auto cleaning mode, RoboVac will clean twice by default if the cleaning time is less than 10 minutes.
Use Your RoboVac with the EufyHome App
To fully enjoy all the available features, it is recommended to control your RoboVac via the EufyHome app.
Before you start, make sure that:
• Your smartphone or tablet is connected to a Wi-Fi network.
• Your smartphone or tablet is running iOS 8.0 (or above) or Android 4.4 (or above).
• The 2.4GHz band wireless signal is enabled on your wireless router.
Newest Added: 32H5500F GSS25QGSCWW Kenmore 79078834600 gas range repair and replacement parts JB700DJ3WW 55US5800