Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- MCG30 Trim Kit Instructions - (English)
- Euromaid MCG30 30L Convection Microwave 900W Specifications Sheet - (English)
Owner’s Instruction manual 30 Litre Electronic Microwave
- Radio Interference
- Important Safety Instructions
- Safety Instructions For General Use
- Operation Instruction
- Care Of Your Microwave Oven
- Make sure all the packing materials are removed from the inside of the door.
- Inspect the oven after unpacking for any visual damage such as: Misaligned Door - Damaged Door - Dents or Holes in Door Window and Screen - Dents in Cavity - If any of the above are visible, DO NOT use the oven.
- This Microwave Oven weighs 19 kg and must be placed on a horizontal surface strong enough to support this weight.
- The oven must be placed away from high temperature and steam.
- DO NOT place anything on top of the oven.
- DO NOT remove the turn -table drive shaft.
- As with any appliance, close supervision is necessary when used by children.
Care Of Your Microwave Oven
- Turn the oven off and remove the power plug from the wall socket before cleaning.
- Keep the inside of the oven clean. When food splatters or spilled liquids adhere to oven walls, wipe with a damp cloth. The use of harsh detergent or abrasives is not recommended.
- The outside oven surface should be cleaned with a damp cloth. To prevent damage to the operating parts inside the oven, water should not be allowed to seep into the ventilation openings.
- Do not allow the Control Panel to become wet. Clean with a soft, damp cloth, Do not use detergents, abrasives or spray-on cleaners on the Control Panel.
- If steam accumulates inside or around the outside of the oven door, wipe with a soft cloth. This may occur when the microwave oven is operated under high humidity conditions and in no way indicates malfunction of the unit.
- It is occasionally necessary to remove the glass tray for cleaning. Wash the tray in warm sudsy water or in a dishwasher
- The roller ring and oven cavity floor should be cleaned regularly to avoid excessive noise. Simply wipe the bottom surface of the oven with mild detergent, water
Newest Added: CS60 GTEOS60 CD6KG AAG9SE3 GEGFW60
Tags: Euromaid Free Standing, Euromaid Free Standing Oven, Euromaid Microwaves Use Manual, Euromaid CD7KG, Euromaid Condenser Dryer 7kg