ENG - 11
• If “TV ARC” does not appear in the display window of the Soundbar main unit, conrm that the
HDMI cable is connected to the correct port.
• Use the volume buttons on the TV’s remote control to change the volume on the Soundbar.
• HDMI is an interface that enables the digital transmission of video and audio data with just a single
• If the TV provides an ARC port, connect the HDMI cable to the HDMI IN (ARC) port.
• We recommend you use a coreless HDMI cable if possible. If you use a cored HDMI cable, use one
whose diameter is less than 0.55 inches.
• Anynet+ must be turned on.
• This function is not available if the HDMI cable does not support ARC.
Connecting using an Optical Cable
USB (5V 0.5A)
DIGITAL AUDIO IN
Bottom of the Soundbar
Right Side of the Soundbar
1. Connect the DIGITAL AUDIO IN (OPTICAL) jack on the Soundbar to the OPTICAL OUT jack of the TV
with a digital optical cable.
2. Press the (Source) button on the right side panel or remote control, and then select the “D.IN”