Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual Package Terminal Air Conditioner for Pelonis PP15HMB82
- Safety Precautions
- Air Conditioner Features
- Control Panel Operation
- Dip Switches Configuration
- Dip Switches Configuration By Panel Control
- Wall Thermostat Terminal
- Installation Instructions
- Care And Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Tips
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities, or lack of experience ad knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instructions concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- If the power cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer, its service agent, or similarly-qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- The appliance shall be installed in accordance with national wiring regulations.
- Do not operate your air conditioner in a wet room such as a bathroom or laundry room.
- Leave space around the unit, at least 3 feet (or 1 meter), and keep combustibles away from the unit.
- Visually inspect the unit to ensure there is no damage. If you suspect the unit has been damaged, contact a technician or customer service for assistance.
- In a thunderstorm, the power must be cut off to avoid damage to the machine due to lightning.
- Do not run the power cord under carpeting, furniture, appliances, or high traffic areas.
Operation of Current Device
The power supply cord contains a current device that senses damage to the power cord. To test your power supply cord do the following:
- Plug in the Air Conditioner.
- The power supply cord will have TWO buttons on the plug head. Press the TEST button, you will notice a click as the RESET button pops out.
- Press the RESET button, again you will notice a click as the button engages.
- The power supply cord is now supplying electricity to the unit. (On some products this it also indicated by a light on the plug head.)
Care and cleaning
FRONT PANEL AND CASE
- Turn unit off and disconnect power supply. To clean, use water and a mild detergent. DO NOT use bleach or abrasives. Some commercial cleaners may damage the plastic parts.
- Coil on outdoor side of unit should be checked regularly. Unit will need to be removed to inspect dirt build-up that will occur on the inside of the coil.
- If clogged with dirt and soot, coil should be professionally cleaned of debris. Clean inside and outside of outdoor coils regularly.
Newest Added: PP12HMB82 PAT10R1ZWT PAT14H2ZWT PTTW01 NY1507-14A
Also, These documents are for others Pelonis models: PP09HMB82, PP12HMB82
Tags: Pelonis Air Conditioner, Who Makes Pelonis Dehumidifiers, Pelonis Dehumidifier Manual, Pelonis Air Cooler Manual, Pelonis Dehumidifier, Pelonis Heater Instructions, Pelonis Dehumidifier How To Use