Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Owner’s Manual Package Terminal Air Conditioner Pelonis PP09HMB82
- Safety Precautions
- Air Conditioner Features
- Control Panel Operation
- Dip Switches Configuration
- Dip Switches Configuration By Panel Control
- Wall Thermostat Terminal
- Installation Instructions
- Care And Cleaning
- Troubleshooting Tips
Operation of Current Device
The power supply cord contains a current device that senses damage to the power cord. To test your power supply cord do the following:
- Plug in the Air Conditioner.
- The power supply cord will have TWO buttons on the plug head. Press the TEST button, you will notice a click as the RESET button pops out.
- Press the RESET button, again you will notice a click as the button engages.
- The power supply cord is now supplying electricity to the unit. (On some products this it also indicated by a light on the plug head.)
How to install the unit
For existing sleeve, you should measure the wall sleeve dimensions.
- Install the new air conditioner according to these installation instructions to achieve the best performance. All wall sleeves used to mount the new air conditioner must be in good structural condition and have a rear grille that securely attaches to the sleeve or the flange of the sleeve to secure the new air conditioner.
- To avoid vibration and excess noise, make sure the unit is installed securely and firmly.
- When installing the sleeve, make certain there is nothing within 20” of the back of the unit that would interfere with heat radiation and exhaust air flow
Care and cleaning
FRONT PANEL AND CASE
- Turn unit off and disconnect power supply. To clean, use water and a mild detergent. DO NOT use bleach or abrasives. Some commercial cleaners may damage the plastic parts.
- Coil on outdoor side of unit should be checked regularly. Unit will need to be removed to inspect dirt build-up that will occur on the inside of the coil.
- If clogged with dirt and soot, coil should be professionally cleaned of debris. Clean inside and outside of outdoor coils regularly.
Newest Added: PP15HMB82 PP12HMB82 PAT10R1ZWT PAT14H2ZWT PTTW01
Also, These documents are for others Pelonis models: PP12HMB82, PP15HMB82
Tags: Pelonis Air Conditioner, Who Makes Pelonis Dehumidifiers, Pelonis Dehumidifier Manual, Pelonis Air Cooler Manual, Pelonis Dehumidifier, Pelonis Heater Instructions, Pelonis Dehumidifier How To Use