Documents: Go to download!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- 1990 Civic Wagon Owner's Manual - (English)
Owner's Manual Cars for Honda Civic Wagon 1990
- Owner's Identification
- Features & Safety
- What you should know before driving your car.
- Starting & Driving
- What gas to use, how to change gears, etc.
- The Required Maintenance Schedule and some items you can service.
- Emergency Service
- Changing a flat, jump starting, towing.
- Dimensions, weights and capacities.
- Consumer Information
- Reporting Safety Detects, warranty service, vehicle identification numbers, etc.
- Gas Station Information
Is ionization rustproofing effective?
- Ionization rustproofing is not effective. For the module that creates the magnetic field to be functional, the car must be placed or submerged in water. This type of antirust works for boats, but not for cars. These antirust system dealers have even been prosecuted in the past for false pretenses. Moreover, these systems are known to drain batteries. For maintenance, it usually covers the hole, but not rust. To date, nothing beats oil or grease.
Is it normal that the fuel consumption of my car varies?
- Many things can affect the fuel consumption of your vehicle. Driving habits, routes taken, weather conditions, vehicle maintenance, tire quality, and even minimal wear of certain mechanical components and several other factors can increase your consumption. You should mention it to your dealer.
How can I see if there is a block heater built in my car? If so, where do I find it.
- A block heater is an accessory usually installed by the dealer. Look under the hood for an electrical cord with a 3-pin prong. If you need assistance, ask your Subaru dealership or a trusted mechanic.
See other models: ACCORD COUPE 1993 CIVIC SEDAN 1990 PRELUDE 1992 CIVIC HATCHBACK 1991 2022 CRF450RX