Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual Electric Range Samsung NE63A6111SB/AA
Table Of Contents
- Important safety instructions
- Introducing your new range
- What’s included
- Before you begin
- Energy saving tips
- Surface cooking
- About surface cooking
- How to set the appliance for surface cooking
- Using the proper cookware
- Choosing the proper cookware
- Protecting the cooktop
- Operating the oven
- The oven control panel
- Oven lock
- Setting the clock
- Setting the kitchen timer
- Timed cooking
- Delay start
- Turning the oven light on and off
- Minimum and maximum settings
- Using the oven racks
- Using the bread proof function
- Using the keep warm feature
Protecting the cooktop
- Clean the cooktop before using it for the first time.
- Clean your cooktop daily or after each use. This will keep your cooktop looking good and can prevent damage.
- If a spillover occurs while you are cooking, immediately clean the spill from the cooking area while it is hot to prevent a tough cleaning chore later. Using extreme care, wipe the spill with a clean, dry towel.
- Do not allow spills to remain on the cooking area or the cooktop trim for a long period of time.
- Do not use abrasive cleansing powders or scouring pads, which will scratch the cooktop.
- Do not use chlorine bleach, ammonia, or other cleansers not specifically recommended for use on a glass-ceramic surface.
Preventing marks and scratches
- Do not use glass cookware. It may scratch the cooktop.
- Do not place a trivet or wok ring between the cooktop and the pan. These items can mark or scratch the cooktop.
- Make sure the cooktop and the pan bottom are clean.
- Do not slide metal pans across the cooktop.
- Do not use a soiled dish cloth or sponge to clean the cooktop surface. A film will remain, which may cause stains on the cooking surface after the area is heated.
- Continuously cooking on a soiled surface can result in a permanent stain.
Preventing other damage
- Do not allow plastic, sugar, or foods with high sugar content to melt onto the hot cooktop. Should this happen, clean immediately.
- Do not let a pan boil dry as this will damage the cooktop and the pan.
- Do not use the cooktop as a work surface or cutting board.
- Do not cook food directly on the cooktop. Always use the proper cookware.
Newest Added: NX60A6511SW/AA UE43AU7110KXXU LU32R590CWRXXU RF50A5002B1/EU RF50A5002S9/EU
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: NE63*611*S*, NE63A6111SB
Tags: Samsung Ranges User Manuals, Samsung Ranges Use Manual, Samsung RS25H5111SG/AA, Samsung NE59J7850WG/AA, Samsung Lc32f391fwnxza Manual, Samsung Rf27t5201sr Manual, Samsung Rf27t5201sr/aa