Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
Installation and User Guide Touchpad Electric Lever for Kwikset 99120-037
Install the exterior keypad, mounting plate, and spindle
- Install exterior keypad.
- Route cable through mounting plate.
- Secure mounting plate with supplied screws.
- Install spindle.
- Install interior lever.
- Secure interior lever.
- Install exterior lever.
- Secure exterior lever.
Add the lock to your smart home system
- Initiate the process to add the lock to your system at your smart home controller. Refer to your smart home system instructions for more information.
- When prompted by your smart home system to add the lock, press button "A" on the lock interior one time. The red LED will illuminate when the lock enters Add Mode.
- If successful, re-name the lock in your system (if applicable).
- If unsuccessful, follow your system's instructions to remove the lock from the controller and any other network, then press button "A" on the lock one time. Perform steps 7A-7C again.
A factory reset will delete all codes associated with the lock, and it will remove it from your smart home system.
- Remove battery pack.
- Press and HOLD the Program button while reinserting the battery pack. Keep holding the button for 30 seconds until the lock beeps and the status LED flashes red.
- Press the Program button once more. When the LED flashes green and you hear one beep, the lock has been reset.
- Pair the lock with your smart home system, and add user codes to your lock.
See other models: 93001-868 99140-022 99170-005 99910-061 92580-005