Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
User manual Microwave Oven Samsung MC17T8000CS/AA
- Important safety instructions
- Setting up your new microwave oven
- Checking the parts
- Setting up your microwave oven
- Checking the control panel
- Clock Settings
- Child Lock
- Eco mode
- Smart Control
- Voice Control
- Auto Connectivity
- My settings
- Using your microwave oven
- Kitchen Timer
- Vent Fan (High/Mid/Low/Off)
- Cooktop Lamp (High/Low/Off)
- Turntable (On/Off)
- STOP/CLEAR Eco button
- +30sec button
- Accessory Combination Guide
- Slim Fry
- Example for Slim Fry operation
- Auto Cook
- Example for Auto Cook operation
- Convection Bake/Roast
- Speed Bake/Roast
- Cookware for cooking with speed bake/roast
- Food suitable for speed bake/roast
- Speed Bake/Roast Cooking Guide
- Keep Warm
- Steam Clean
Using your microwave oven
The steam provided by the steam clean system will soak the cavity surface. After using the steam clean function, you can easily clean the cavity of the oven.
- Open the door.
- Carefully pour about 2fl.oz. of water into a wide plate.
- Place the plate on the tray of the microwave oven.
- Close the door.
- Touch the Steam Clean button.
- Touch the START button. Steam clean will operate for 6 minutes and 30 seconds. The length of time cannot be modified.
- When the cleaning time is over, the oven will beep. Open the door.
- Clean the cavity of the oven with a dry dishtowel. Remove the turntable and wipe under the rack with a piece of paper towel.
Cleaning and maintaining your microwave oven
Cleaning the exterior
- It’s best to clean spills on the outside of your microwave oven as they occur. Use a soft cloth and warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
Cleaning under your microwave oven
- Regularly clean grease and dust from the bottom of your microwave using a solution of warm water and soap
Cleaning the control panel
- Wipe with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly. Do not use cleaning sprays, large amounts of soap and water, abrasives, or sharp objects on the panel as it is easily damaged.
Cleaning the door and door seals
- Always ensure that the door seals are clea
Newest Added: SM-R190NZVAXAR QN55Q60AAFXZA QN50Q60AAFXZA SM-G973UZKACHA LS24A310NHNXZA
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: MC17T8000C*
Tags: Horno Samsung Dual Cook Manual, Samsung Mc32j7055ct, Samsung Hw-q900t Manual, Samsung Q900t Soundbar Manual, Samsung Hw-q900t, Samsung Microwave MC17T8000CS, Samsung Lu32j590uquxen Manual