Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual and installation instructions Washing machine for Bosch WAU28TS1GB
Table of contents
- General information
- Intended use
- Restriction on user group
- Safe installation
- Safe use
- Safe cleaning and maintenance
- Preventing material damage
- Environmental protection and saving energy
- Disposing of packaging
- Save energy and conserve resources
- Energy saving mode
- Installation and connection
- Unpacking the appliance
- Contents of package
- Requirements for the installation location
- Removing the transit bolts
- Connecting the appliance
- Aligning the appliance
- Connecting the appliance to the electricity supply
- Familiarising yourself with your appliance
- Before using for the first time
- Starting an empty washing cycle
- Preparing the laundry
- Sorting laundry
- Degrees of soiling
- Care symbols on the care labels
- Detergents and care products
- Detergent recommendation
- Detergent dosage
- Basic operation
- Switching on the appliance
- Setting a programme
- Adjusting the programme settings
- Loading laundry
- Using a measuring aid for liquid detergent
- Use the measuring aid for liquid detergent
- Adding detergent and care product
- Starting the programme
- Adjusting the "Ready in" time
- before the programme starts
- Adding laundry
- Cancelling the programme
- Unloading the laundry
- Switching off the appliance
- Childproof lock
- Activating the childproof lock
- Deactivating the childproof lock
- Basic settings
- Overview of the basic settings
- Changing the basic settings
- Cleaning and servicing.
Cleaning the detergent drawer
- Pull out the detergent drawer.
- Press down on the insert and remove the detergent drawer.
- Press out the insert upwards from below.
- Clean the detergent drawer and insert with water and a brush, and then dry them.
- Fit the insert and lock it into place.
- Cleaning the opening for the detergent drawer.
- Push in the detergent drawer.
Energy saving mode
- If you do not use the appliance for an extended period, it automatically switches to energy-saving mode. All displays go out and Start/Reload flashes.
- Energy-saving mode ends when you use the appliance again, e.g. if you open or close the door
Connecting the water inlet hose
- Connect the water inlet hose.
- Connect the water inlet hose to a tap (26.4 mm = 3/4")
- Open the water tap carefully and check that the connection points are tight.
- Open the door.
- Ensure that the drum is empty.
- Separate the laundry and place it in the drum.
- Note: Ensure that there is no laundry trapped in the door. Close the door
Newest Added: WAU28R90GB WAU28PH9GB WAV28MH3GB WIW28301GB WIW28501GB
Series: Serie 6
Tags: Bosch Wtr87tw8gr, Bosch Serie 6 Washing Machine Manual, Bosch Wtr87tw8gr Manual, Bosch HIIP056U, Bosch Washing Machine Front Loader Series 6, Bosch Washing Machine Series 6 Manual, Bosch Serie 6