Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Specification Sheet - (English)
- Product Documentation - (English)
Installation Guide Garbage Disposal for Moen GX50C
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- REMOVAL OF OLD DISPOSAL
- Parts List
- INSTALLATION OF MOUNTING ASSEMBLY READ COMPLETELY BEFORE STARTING
- ATTACHING DISCHARGE ELBOW
- CONNECTING DISPOSAL TO MOUNT ASSEMBLY
- OPTIONAL STEPS FOR HARDWIRE INSTALLATION
- GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL OPERATION
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- LIMITED WARRANTY
The Anti-Jam Swivel Impellers make a clicking sound as they swing into place. This indicates normal operation.
- Remove the sink stopper. Turn on a medium flow of cold water.
- Turn the switch to the “ON” position; your motor is turning at full speed and ready to use.
- Scrape garbage into the disposal. Down the drain go table scraps, peelings, rinds, seeds, pits, small bones and coffee grounds. To speed up garbage disposal, cut or break up large bones, rinds and cobs. Large bones and fibrous husks require considerable grinding time and are more easily thrown away with other trash. Important: Do not be alarmed that the disposal slows down while grinding. The disposal is actually increasing torque (grinding power) and is operating under normal conditions.
- Before turning the disposal off, let the water and the disposal run for approximately 15 seconds after shredding stops. This assures that all waste is thoroughly flushed through the trap and drain.
- Run cold water during the disposal operation. This will keep waste and fats solid so the disposal can properly flush away the particles. It is not recommended to use hot water while running the disposal.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL OPERATION
- Be sure the disposal is empty before using your dishwasher so it can drain properly.
- You may want to leave the stopper in the drain when not in use to prevent utensils and foreign objects falling into the disposal.
- Your disposal is ruggedly built to give you many years of trouble free service. It will handle all normal garbages, but it will NO
Newest Added: GX50C 3669EPORB 7185ESRS T6708BL 6702BN
Tags: Moen Garbage Disposals Use Manual, Moen 3/4 Hp Garbage Disposal Manual