Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Certificate of Compliance - (English)
User manual Tower Fan for Dreo DR-HTF002
Table of contents
- Safety Warning
- Packing Details
- Assembly Instructions
- Control Panel
- remote Control
- Battery Replacement
- Chemical Burn Hazard Keep Battery Away From Children
- Cleaning and Storage
- Warranty and Service
User Servicing Instructions
- If your fan loses power and you suspect that the fuse on your fan has blown, grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or other outlet device. Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
- Slide fuse cover, located on the top of the plug, towards the prongs of the plug.
Cleaning And Storage
- Ensure the fan is turned off and unplugged.
- Use only a soft cloth to gently wipe the outer surfaces of the fan clean.
- To clean between the grills and fan blade area, we recommend using a pipe cleaner, flexible dust wand, vacuum cleaner or compressed air to gently remove the dust.
- To clean the rear grill use a soft dry cloth.
- DO NOT immerse the fan in water and never allow water to drip into the motor housing.
- DO NOT usr gasoline, paint thinner or other chemicals to clean the fan.
- CUSTOMISABLE AIRFLOW: This electric fan is powered by 6 wind speeds and 3 modes (Normal, natural, and sleep), perfectly customized to meet your desired cooling needs in the sweltering summer. The tower air fan boasts a compact, space-saving design, making it ideal for your living room, bedroom, kitchen RV, Camper, Dorm, or home office.
- 90° WIDER COOLING ANGLE: Pairs with your air conditioner, this oscillating tower fan effectively distributes ample air circulation to bring cool airflow to your room faster thanks to its wide 90° angle oscillation. Offers a continuous, refreshing breeze that keeps everyone in the room cool and comfortable on hot summer days.
- REDUCE NOISE, SLEEP LIKE A BABY: This bladeless fan is engineered for ultra-quiet and smoothing oscillation on sleep mode; automatically reduces fan speed every twenty minutes until it reaches speed level, the LED dims after 20 mins while 12 H timer kicks off, giving you 12 h
Tags: Dreo Fans Use Manual, Dreo Tower Fan Troubleshooting, Dreo Tower Fan Temperature Control, Dreo Tower Fan Temperature, Dreo Tower Fan, 90° Oscillating Fans With Remote, Dreo Heater, Dreo Space Heater