- Owner Manual ( English ) - 32.21 MB - pdf
- Tire Warranty ( English )
- CEW Supplement ( English )
- Roadside Assistance ( English )
- Hybrid Supplement ( English )
- Tire Chain Chart ( English )
- Half-Door Features Card ( English )
- Hybrid Warranty ( English )
- Uconnect 4/4C/4C NAV with 8.4" display ( English )
- Gas/Diesel/Hybrid California Emissions Warranty ( English )
Owner's manual Jeep® 2021JEEP WRANGLER 4XE
Table of contents
- GETTING TO KNOW YOUR VEHICLE
- GETTING TO KNOW YOUR INSTRUMENT PANEL
- STARTING AND OPERATING
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
- SERVICING AND MAINTENANCE
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- CUSTOMER ASSISTANCE
- The ABS contains sophisticated electronic equipment that may be susceptible to interference caused by improperly installed or high output radio transmitting equipment. This interference can cause possible loss of anti-lock braking capability. Installation of such equipment should be performed by qualified professionals.
- Pumping of the Anti-Lock Brakes will diminish their effectiveness and may lead to a collision. Pumping makes the stopping distance longer. Just press firmly on your brake pedal when you need to slow down or stop.
- The ABS cannot prevent the natural laws of physics from acting on the vehicle, nor can it increase braking or steering efficiency beyond that afforded by the condition of the vehicle brakes and tires or the traction afforded.
- The ABS cannot prevent collisions, including those resulting from excessive speed in turns, following another vehicle too closely, or hydroplaning.
- The capabilities of an ABS equipped vehicle must never be exploited in a reckless or dangerous manner that could jeopardize the user’s safety or the safety of others
Refer to the maintenance plan for the required maintenance intervals.
- Change oil and filter
- Rotate the tires. Rotate at the first sign of irregular wear, even if it occurs before the oil indicator system turns on.
- Inspect battery and clean and tighten terminals as required
- Inspect the CV/Universal joints
- Inspect brake pads, shoes, rotors, drums, hoses and parking brake
- Inspect engine cooling system protection and hoses
- Inspect exhaust system
- Inspect engine air cleaner filter if using in dusty or off-road conditions; replace engine air cleaner filter if necessary
- Inspect all door latches for presence of grease; reapply if necessa
Newest Added: 2021 JEEP RENEGADE A3001-00702 2019 JEEP WRANGLER 2019 JEEP RENEGADE 2019 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SRT
Tags: Jeep® Cars User Manuals, Wrangler Jeep, Jeep® Cars Use Manual, Jeep Renegade, 2021 Jeep Wrangler, 2020 Jeep Latitude Plus, 2019 Overland Jeep