Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- 2022 Insight Owner's Manual - (English)
- Warranty - (English)
Owner's Manual Cars Honda Insight 2022
Table Of Contents
- Quick Reference Guide
- Safe Driving
- Instrument Panel
- Handling the Unexpected
Safety When Performing Maintenance
- Some of the most important safety precautions are given here. However, we cannot warn you of every conceivable hazard that can arise in performing maintenance.
- Only you can decide whether you should perform a given task.
- To reduce the possibility of fire or explosion, keep cigarettes, sparks, and flames away from the 12-volt battery, all High Voltage system, and all fuel related parts.
- Never leave rags, towels, or other flammable objects under the hood. u Heat from the engine and exhaust can ignite them, causing a fire.
- To clean parts, use a commercially available degreaser or parts cleaner, not gasoline.
- Wear eye protection and protective clothing when working with the 12-volt battery or compressed air.
- Engine exhaust contains carbon monoxide, which is poisonous and can kill you. u Only operate the engine if there is sufficient ventilation
- The vehicle must be in a stationary condition. u Make sure your vehicle is parked on level ground, the parking brake is set, and the power system is turned off.
- Be aware that hot parts can burn you. u Make sure to let the power system including the engine and exhaust system cool thoroughly before touching vehicle parts.
- Be aware that moving parts can injure you. u Do not activate the power system unless instructed, and keep your hands and limbs away from moving parts. When the power mode is on, the engine can automatically start, or the radiator fan may start operating without the engine running.
- Do not touch the high-voltage battery and wiring (orange
Newest Added: 2021 PCX 2022 RUCKUS 2022 GROM 2021 NC750X CIVIC HF 2012
Tags: Honda Cb650r, Honda Nc750x, Honda Nc750x 2021, 2020 Honda Talon 1000x4 Sxs, Crf300l Honda, Honda CRF 250 F, Honda CRF 250f