Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual Washing Machine
- Installing your washer
- Unpacking your washer
- Overview of your washer
- Drain facility
- Location considerations
- Alcove or closet installation
- Undercounter installation (washer only)
- With optional pedestal base or stacking kit
- Important note to installer
- Installation flow chart
- operating instructions
- Loading your washer
- Washing clothes: Basic Instructions
- washing a load of laundry
- Overview of the control panel
- Child Lock
- Delay End
- My Cycle
- Smart Care
- Washing clothes using the cycle selector
- Using steam wash
- ATC (Auto Temperature Control)
- Detergent use
- maintaining your washer
- Cleaning the exterior
- Cleaning the interior
- Cleaning the dispensers
- Storing your washer
- Cleaning the debris filter
- Cleaning the door Diaphragm
- Preserving the top cover and the front frame
- Self Clean+
- Check these solutions if your washer…
- Information codes appendix
- Fabric care chart
- Cycle chart
- Helping the environment
- Declaration of conformity
Caution signs for installation
This appliance should be positioned in such a way that it is accessible to the power plug.
- Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire due to electric leakage. Install your appliance on a level and hard floor that can support its weight.
- Failing to do so may result in abnormal vibrations, noise, or problems with the product.
Unplug the power plug when the appliance is not being used for long periods of time or during a thunder/lightning storm.
- Failing to do so may result in electric shock or fire.
Cleaning the exterior
Turn off the water faucets after finishing the day’s washing. This will shut off the water supply to your washer and prevent the unlikely possibility of damage from escaping water. Leave the door open to allow the inside of your washer to dry out. Use a soft cloth to wipe up all detergent, bleach or other spills as they occur. Clean the following as recommended below: Control Panel – Clean with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive powders or cleaning pads. Do not spray cleaners directly on the panel. Cabinet – Clean with soap and water.
Cleaning the interior
Clean the interior of your washer periodically to remove any dirt, soil, odor, mold, mildew, or bacterial residue that may remain in your washer as a result of washing clothes. Failure to follow these instructions may result in unpleasant conditions, including odors and/or permanent stains on your washer or laundry. Hard water deposits may be removed, if needed. Use a cleaner labeled “Washer safe”.
Newest Added: WA45M7050AW/A4 WA54M8750AV/A4 WA52M8650AV/A4 WV55M9600AV/A5 WV60M9900AV/A5
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: WF42H5200A*, WF42H5100A*, WF42H5200AP
Tags: Samsung Washer Ww22n6850qx, Manual Samsung Washer Ww22n6850qx, MANUAL FOR SAMSUNG TOP LOAD WASHER MODEL WA45M7050AW/A4, MANUAL SAMSUNG TOP LOAD WASHER WA45M7050AW/A4, Samsung Washer Manuel, 6850 Samsung Washer, Manual For A Samsung Stackable Washer And Dryer