Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
INSTRUCTION/RECIPE BOOKLET MINI-MATE PLUS® CHOPPER/GRINDER Cuisinart MM-2M
- Important Safeguards
- The Parts
- Using the Mini-Mate Plus® Chopper/Grinder
- Useful Operating Techniques
- Safety Reminders
- Cleaning and Storage
USEFUL OPERATING TECHNIQUES
- Size: Always cut large pieces of food into even pieces of about 1/2 inch (12mm) in size. If you do not put in small, even-size pieces, you will not get an even chop.
- Timing: The blade action is lightning fast, even faster than a food processor. You will be astonished at how quickly it does its job. To use the Mini-Mate Plus® Chopper/Grinder effectively, try to think about time in a new way: everything happens in seconds or even fractions of seconds.
- Pulsing: Action When using the sharp edge of the blade for chopping, operate the unit for only a fraction of a second. Use pulse action by pressing and releasing the control button until the food is chopped. One to three pulses are enough to chop most food. If you operate the motor longer, you will get a watery paste instead of a fine, dry chop.
- Continuous: Action When using the blunt edge of the blade for grinding, you may have to operate the unit for several seconds - as long as 20 seconds for some lightweight seeds or 30 seconds for coffee beans. When operating for more than 10 seconds, use pulse action every 10 seconds to allow food to drop to the bottom of the work bowl and get in the path of the blades. This produces a more uniform grind.
CLEANING AND STORAGE
- Keep your Mini-Mate Plus® Chopper/Grinder ready for use on a kitchen counter. When it’s not being used, leave it unplugged. Store blade in work bowl and store Mini-Mate Plus® Chopper/Grinder as you would sharp knives - out of the reach of children.
- To simplify cleaning, rinse work bowl and blade immediately after use so food won’t dry on them. Wash blade/shaft assembly and work bowl in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry. Wash blade carefully. Avoid leavin
Newest Added: CTG-BAM-BB BSC722-810 CTG-BEW-SS 622-30DF CSG-499
Tags: Cuisinart Food Processors User Manuals, Cuisinart Food Processors Use Manual, Cuisinart Meat Grinder Manual, Cuisinart Ice-45 Manual, Cuisinart Ice45, Cuisinart Coffee Maker With Grinder Manual