Cleaning the exterior
1. Turn off the water taps after finishing the day’s washing. This will shut off the water supply to your washer and prevent the unlikely possibility of damage from escaping water. Leave the lid open to allow the inside of your washer to dry out.
2. Use a soft cloth to wipe up all detergent, bleach, or other spills as they occur. Clean the following as recommended below:
- Control Panel – Clean with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use abrasive powders or cleaning pads.
Do not spray cleaners directly on the panel. - Cabinet – Clean with soap and water.
Cleaning the interior
Clean the interior of your washer periodically to remove any dirt, soil, odor, mold, mildew, or bacterial residue that may remain in your washer as a result of washing clothes.
CAUTION Failure to follow these instructions may result in unpleasant conditions, including odors and/or permanent stains on your washer or laundry.
NOTE Hard water deposits may be removed, if needed. Use a cleaner labeled “Washer safe”.
Care for an extended period of non-use
Avoid leaving the washer unused for an extended time. However, if you intend to leave the washer unused for a long period of time, follow the directions below:
1. Press Power, and then turn the Cycle Selector to QUICK WASH.
2. Empty the drum, and then press and hold Start/Pause (Hold to Start).
3. When the cycle is complete, close the water taps and disconnect the water hoses.
4. Turn off the washer, and then unplug the power cord.
5. Open the door to let air circulate through the drum.
Cleaning the mesh filter
Clean the mesh filters in the water inlets once or twice a year.
1. Turn off the washer, and then unplug the power cord.
2. Close the water taps.
3. Loosen and disconnect the water hoses from the back of the washer. Cover the each hose with a cloth or towel to prevent water from gushing out.
4. Use pliers to pull out the m
Newest Added: WF45R6300AV/US DVE50R5400V/A3 RF20HFENBSR/US RF22R7351DT/AA RT18M6213SR/AA
Also, These documents are for others Samsung models: WA54R7200A*, WA50R5200A*
Tags: Samsung Washer Manual, MANUAL WASHER SAMSUNG, Samsung 5.0 Cu Ft. Washer Manual, Samsung Washer Manuel, Samsung Dryer Manuel's, Samsung Cyclone Force POWERbot, Samsung Top Loading Self Cleaning Washer