Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Energy Guide - (English)
- Quick Specs - (English)
User Manual Dual-Drawer Refrigerator Haier DD400RS
Table Of Contents
- Important Safeguards
- Parts And Overall Dimension
- Pre-Installation Instructions
- Preparation before installing
- Interior Parts
- Adjustable Divider
- Upper Drawer
- Lower Drawer
- How To Use This Product
- Important notes before connecting the power supply
- Connect the power supply
- Interior LED bulb
- Temperature setting
- Degree Centigrade and Fahrenheit conversion
- Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this use and care guide.
- This refrigerator must be properly installed in accordance with the installation instructions before it is used. See grounded instructions in the installation section.
- Never unplug your refrigerator by pulling on the power cord. Always grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
- Unplug your refrigerator before cleaning or before making any repairs.
- Note: If for any reason this product requires service, we strongly recommend that a certified technician performs the service.
- Repair or replace immediately, all electric power cords that have become frayed or otherwise damaged. Do not use a cord that shows cracks or abrasion damage along its length, the plug or the connector end.
- Before cleaning, turn unit off.
- Clean interior surfaces and accessories and outer frame with cold water and a little baking soda.
- Don’t clean with steam to avoid damage to product.
- Don’t use abrasive, acidic and chemical cleanser.
- Keep cleaning liquids away from electical equipment.
- Clean and dry all accessories.
- Clean drain hole which is between comparments of unit with a small and soft material such as cotton swab. (Drain hole is located behind the lower drawer, please refer to “Drawer Removal” section for these instructions.)
- Pull out the lower drawer, dismount the two screws which fixed the lower drawer to the slides with screwdriver in counterclockwise direction.
- Remove the lower drawer.
- Clean the drain hole illustrated below with a soft material such as cloth swab, then install the lower drawer according to the reverse procedure as above.
If Refrigerator does not operate:
- Check if refrigerator is plugged in.
- Check if there is power in the AC outlet, by checking the circuit breaker.
If Refrigerator is too warm:
- Frequent door openings.
- Allow time for recently added food items to reach desired temperature.
- Check gaskets for proper seal.
- Clean condenser coils.
- Adjust temperature control to colder setting.
If Refrigerator runs too frequently:
- This may be normal to maintain constant temperature during high temperature and humid days.
- Doors may have been opened frenquently or left open for an extended period of time.
- Clean condenser coils.
- Check gasket for proper seal.
- Check to see if doors are completely closed.
Newest Added: HPC12XHR QPSA13YZMW QPHD10AXLB QPCD10AXLW QPCD08AXLW
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: DD300RW, DD350RB