Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual Air Fryer for T-fal EY201850
BEFORE FIRST USE
Online recipes at www.t-fal.ca help you get to know the appliance.
- Remove all packaging material.
- Remove any stickers or labels from the appliance.
- Thoroughly clean the bowl and the removable grid with hot water, some washing-up liquid and a non-abrasive sponge. Note: You can also clean these parts in the dishwasher.
- Wipe the inside and outside of the appliance with a damp cloth. Easy Fry works by producing hot air. Do not fill the bowl (A) with oil or frying fat.
USING THE APPLIANCE
Easy Fry can cook a large range of recipes. Cooking times for the main foods are given in the section ‘Cooking Guide’.
- Connect the power supply cord to an electrical socket.
- Carefully pull the bowl out of the Easy Fry.
- Place the food in the bowl. Note: Never fill the bowl beyond the MAX level mark or exceed the maximum amount indicated in the table (see into section ‘Cooking Guide’), as this could affect the quality of the end result.
- Slide the bowl back into the Easy Fry. Caution: Do not touch the bowl during use and for some time after use, as it gets very hot. Only hold the bowl by the handle.
- Move the temperature control knob to the required temperature. See section ‘Cooking Guide’ to select the right temperature
- Select the required cooking time (see section ‘Cooking Guide’).
- To switch on the appliance, turn the timer knob to the required cooking time.
- Some foods require shaking halfway through the cooking time (see section ‘Cooking Guide’). To shake the food, pull the bowl out of the appliance by the handle and shake it. Then slide the bowl back into the Easy Fry. Tip: You can set the timer to half of the cooking time, and when the timer sounds shake the ingredients. Then set the timer again for the remaining cooking time.
- When you hear the timer sound, the cooking time set has finished. Pull the bowl out of the appliance and place it on a heat-resistant surface. Not
Newest Added: EY301850 EY120850 GC712D54 GC722D53 G10482
Tags: T-fal Compact Air Fryer, T-FAL EASY FRY XL, Friteuse T-fal