Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Technical Specifications - (English)
Installation Guide Garbage Disposal for Moen GX100C
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- REMOVAL OF OLD DISPOSAL
- INSTALLATION OF MOUNTING ASSEMBLY READ COMPLETELY BEFORE STARTING
- ATTACHING DISCHARGE ELBOW
- CONNECTING DISPOSAL TO MOUNT ASSEMBLY
- GROUNDING INSTRUCTIONS
- ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL OPERATION
- CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
- LIMITED WARRANTY
The Anti-Jam Swivel Impellers make a clicking sound as they swing into place. This indicates normal operation.
- Remove the sink stopper. Turn on a medium flow of cold water. B. Turn the switch to the “ON” position; your motor is turning at full speed and ready to use.
- Scrape garbage into the disposal. Down the drain go table scraps, peelings, rinds, seeds, pits, small bones and coffee grounds. To speed up garbage disposal, cut or break up large bones, rinds and cobs. Large bones and fibrous husks require considerable grinding time and are more easily thrown away with other trash.
- Before turning the disposal off, let the water and the disposal run for approximately 15 seconds after shredding stops. This assures that all waste is thoroughly flushed through the trap and drain.
- Run cold water during the disposal operation. This will keep waste and fats solid so the disposal can properly flush away the particles. It is not recommended to use hot water while running the disposal.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL OPERATION
- Be sure the disposal is empty before using your dishwasher so it can drain properly.
- You may want to leave the stopper in the drain when not in use to prevent utensils and foreign objects falling into the disposal.
- Your disposal is ruggedly built to give you many years of trouble free service. It will handle all normal garbages, but it will NOT grind or dispose of such items as plastic, tin cans, bottle caps, glass, china, leather, cloth, rubber, string, clam and oyster shells, aluminum foil or feathers. These items may cause dama
Newest Added: GXS75C A1SPC GX50C GX50C 3669EPORB
Tags: Moen 3/4 Hp Garbage Disposal Manual, Moen Gxs75c Manual, Moen Gxs75c