Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual for TV HISENSE 32H4F
- Connecting Devices to your TV
- Connecting an antenna, cable set-top box or satellite receiver
- Connecting a satellite receiver, DVD player or other audio visual (AV) devices with a
- composite video cable (yellow/white/red)
- Connecting an AV device with an HDMI cable
- Connecting a headphone
- Connecting a USB device
- Connecting speakers or other audio receivers
- Connecting a digital sound bar to use Audio Return Channel (ARC)
- Connecting Your TV to a Wireless or Wired Network
- Connecting to a wireless network
- Connecting to a wired (Ethernet) network
- Using Your TV Remote Control
- Buttons on your TV remote
- Remote control range information
- Begin using your remote
- Pairing the Remote Control
- Completing the Setup Wizard Menu
- Shortcuts Instructions
- Turning your TV on or off
- Using the Live TV
- Using shortcuts
- Getting familiar with the Home screen
- Using the Menu
- Parental Controls
- Audio Only
- Live TV Closed Captioning
- Audio Language (MTS)
- Sleep Timer
Connect your Bluetooth devices (like a keyboard, a mouse, a soundbar etc.) to the TV. Before you can use a Bluetooth device with your TV, you must first pair it.
- Make the device you want to pair discoverable. See the documentation that came with your device to learn how to make it discoverable.
- The TV displays the ID of all available devices in range.
- Click the ID of the Bluetooth device in the list on your TV to pair with it.
- Follow the prompts to complete the pairing.
Begin using your remote
- Slide the back cover to open the battery compartment of the remote control.
- Insert two AAA size batteries. Make sure to match the (+) and (-) ends of the batteries with the (+) and (-) ends indicated in the battery compartment.
- Replace the battery compartment cover.
Tags: Hisense Roku Tv, Hisense Tv, 32"hisense Roku Tv, 32" Hisense Roku TV Owners Manual, 43 In Hisense Smart TV, Manuel Got Hisense 32” ROKU, Hisense 31.5"