Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
When connecting an external device, note the following.
- The number of connectors and their names and locations may differ with the model.
- Refer to the external device's operating manual when connecting it to the TV. The number of external device connectors and their names and locations may differ with the manufacturer
Connection notes for HDMI
- The following types of HDMI cables are recommended:
– High Speed HDMI Cable
– High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
– Premium High Speed HDMI Cable
– Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet
– Ultra High Speed HDMI Cable
- Use an HDMI cable with a thickness of 0.66 inches (17 mm) or less.
- Using a non-certified HDMI cable may result in a blank screen or a connection error.
- Some HDMI cables and devices may not be compatible with the TV due to different HDMI specifications.
- This TV does not support HDMI Ethernet Channel. Ethernet is a Local Area Network (LAN) built with coaxial cables standardized by the IEEE.
- Use a cable shorter than 10 feet (3 m) to get the best UHD viewing quality.
- Many computer graphics adaptors do not have HDMI ports, but have DVI or DisplayPort ports instead. If your PC does not support HDMI video out, connect your PC with a DVI to HDMI or HDMI to DisplayPort cable.
- When the TV is connected to an external device such as a DVD/BD player or a set-top box via HDMI, power sync mode will be automatically activated. In the power sync mode, the TV continues to detect and connect external devices via HDMI cable. This function can be deactivated by removing the HDMI cable of the connected device.
This function may not be supported depending on the model.
Connection notes for audio devices
- For better audio quality, it is a good idea to use an AV receiver.
- If you connect an external audio device using an optical cable, the Sound Output setting is automatically changed to the connected device. However, to make this happen, you must turn on the external a
Newest Added: RF31FMED DV210A ATT UN32M5300AFXZA DV350A
Tags: User Guide Samsung UN55RU7100FXZA 55"User Guide Samsung UN55RU7100FXZA 65, Samsung Class 7100, Samsung Tv Ru7100, Samsung 55 Inch 4k Uhd, Samsung 55" TV 4K Series 7, Samsung Series7 Uhd Smart Tv, Samsung UN55RU7100FXZA