Samsung Bottom Freezer RB215LA Series Refrigeration - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
REFRIGERATOR RB215LASH, RB215LABP
These operating instructions cover various models. High-energy efficiency with twin cooling system
• Optimized power consumption with twin cooling
The characteristics of your appliance may differ slightly from those described in this manual. system.
Newest Added: UN55RU7100FXZA RF31FMED M65-F0 DV210A Samsung AT&T Galaxy S7 Active Mobile
Humidity controlled drawers
• The highly ergonomic humidity controlled drawers are placed at the waist height for frequent use.
• The drawer-type freezer minimizes temperature variations and stores food cleanly and conveniently.
Digital temperature control display
• The display shows all functions of the appliance, allowing easy control.
• Fridge and freezer temperatures can be adjusted separately.
• Speeds up the freezing process in the freezer.
• Speeds up the cooling process in the fridge.
• When the refrigerator door is left open for more than two minutes, a musical alarm is automatically triggered. This feature helps you save electricity and preserve stored foods as a reminder to close the door. Automatic defrosting in fridge/freezer CONTENTS
FEATURES 2WARNINGS / SAFETY PRECAUTIONS 3INSTALLING THE FRIDGE / FREEZER 5PREPARING THE FRIDGE / FREEZER 6VIEW OF YOUR FRIDGE / FREEZER 6USING THE CONTROL FEATURES 7CONTROLLING THE FREEZER AND FRIDGE TEMPERATURES 8STORING FOOD IN THE FRIDGE OR FREEZER 9ICE STORAGE BIN 10REMOVING AND CLEANING ACCESSORIES 11REPLACING INTERIOR LIGHTS 12INSTALLATION OF THE WATER LINE 13REVERSING THE DOOR SWING 14PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS 19USAGE PRECAUTIONS 19
WARNINGS / SAFETY PRECAUTIONS
To avoid any risk of personal injury, material damage or incorrect use of the appliance, be sure to observe the following safety precautions. (After reading these owner’s instructions, please keep them in a safe place for reference.) Remember to hand them over to any subsequent owner.
Indicates that a danger of death or serious injury exists. Warning
Indicates that a risk of pe