Refrigerator All about the Use & Care Frigidaire model FGSS2635TF
Table of Contents
- Important Safety Instructions
- Features at a Glance
- Door Removal Instructions
- Handle Installation
- Connecting Water Supply
- Storage Features
- Automatic Ice & Water Dispenser
- Changing the Filter
- Normal Operating Sounds and Sights
- Care and Cleaning
- Before you Call
- Major Appliance Warranty
- Choose a place that is near a grounded electrical outlet. Do Not use an extension cord or an adapter plug.
- If possible, place the refrigerator out of direct sunlight and away from the range, dishwasher or other heat sources.
- The refrigerator must be installed on a floor that is level and strong enough to support a fully loaded refrigerator.
- Consider water supply availability for models equipped with an automatic ice maker. If you do not hook up water to the refrigerator, remember to turn the ice maker off.
Installation clearances: Allow the following clearances for ease of installation, proper air circulation, and plumbing and electrical connections:
- Sides & Top: 3⁄8 inch
- Back: 1 inch
Toe Grille Installation and Removal
To install toe grille
- Open both doors. Slide left and right sides of toe grille over lower hinges of refrigerator.
- While pushing toe grille firmly against cabinet, fasten bottom clips of toe grille to cabinet.
- Fasten top clips to cabinet.
- Close the doors. Fasten right and left side clips into groove of bottom hinge.
To remove toe grille
- With both doors closed, unfasten right and left side clips of toe grille from bottom hinge groove.
- Open both doors. Press firmly on top of toe grille until top of toe grille pops off.
- Pull toe grille outward toward your body and off of lower hinges.
Newest Added: FFHX2325TS FFSS2615TD FGSS2635TD FGSC2335TD FFBN1721TV
Tags: FRIGIDAIRE FRIDGE, Frigidaire Gallery Owners Manuel, Frigidaire Gallery Model FGSS2635TF, Frigidaire Gallery Model FGSS2635TF Manual, Frigidaire Fridge Manual, Frigidaire Gallery Dishwasher Manual, Frigidaire Gallery Side By Side