INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS COMMERCIAL FRONT-LOAD WASHER
Cleaning Your Washer
Cleaning the Door Seal/Bellow
- Open the washer door and remove any clothing or items from the washer.
- Inspect inner glass door. If debris is present, wipe off debris using damp cloth.
- Inspect the colored seal/bellow between the door opening and the drum for stained areas. Pull back the seal/bellow to inspect all areas under the seal/bellow and to check for foreign objects.
- If stained areas are found, wipe down these areas of the seal/ bellow using the procedure that follows:
a) Mix a dilute solution, using 3/4 cup (177 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach, and 1 gal. (3.8 L) of warm tap water.
b) Wipe the seal/bellow area with the dilute solution, using a damp cloth.
c) Let stand 5 minutes.
d) Wipe down area thoroughly with a dry cloth and let the washer interior air dry with door open.
- Wear rubber gloves when cleaning for prolonged periods.
- Refer to the bleach manufacturer’s instructions for proper use
Washer Maintenance Procedure
This washer has a special cycle that uses higher water volumes in combination with liquid chlorine bleach to thoroughly clean the inside of the washer.
- Read these instructions completely before beginning the cleaning process.
- If necessary, the cleaning cycle may be interrupted by pressing the COLD button twice. However, this will not immediately stop the cycle. The washer will continue with several rinse and drain steps to ensure that all remaining bleach is rinsed from the washer.