using your dishwasher
1. Open the door and load your dishes (see page 14).
- Place dishes into the upper and lower racks, unless you have selected Lower Rack.
- Remove any food remains from the dishes before placing them in the rack(s).
- After placing the dishes into the racks, rotate the nozzles by hand to check whether any of the dishes will interfere with them.
- Make sure the dishes will not prevent the detergent dispenser from opening.
2. Add detergent to the dispenser (see page ).
- Make sure to use only automatic dishwasher detergent and rinse aid.
- Refer to “Using detergent” on page for instructions explaining how to add detergent and rinse aid.
3. Press the Power button.
- When you press the Power button, the entire display turns on and off, and then the indicator of the most recently finished cycle lights up.
- If "Low Rinse" ( ) is illuminated, you should refill the rinse aid dispenser to improve washing and drying performance.
- If "Low Rinse" is illuminated, the temperature and time.
4. Select an appropriate cleaning cycle depending on the soil level of the dishes. (See pages 9 and 2 .)
- Press the appropriate cycle button.
- When you press a cycle button, the cycle indicator lights up.
5. Press the Start button, and then close the door within 3 seconds.
- The dishwasher will start draining after a few seconds, and then start the selected cycle.
- Make sure to close the door firmly. If the door is not closed properly, the selected cycle will not start automatically.
6. When the wash cycle is completed.
- The light illuminates and the dishwasher sounds a chime.
- The dishwasher powers off automatically.