Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual of Kitchen Couture 10001714 (6 pages)
Please carefully read the instruction manual. before using the appliance. Keep the manual for reference in future.
Product Structure Diagram:
1. Fry basket 2. Fry pot 3. Protective cover 4. Push-release button 5. Handle bar 6. Air inlet 7. Control panel 8. Mode selection button 9. Temperature increase button 10. Temperature decrease button 11. Time increase button 12. Time decrease button 13. ON/OFF button 14. Air outlet 15. Power cable
Please carefully ready the instruction manual. before using the appliance. Keep
Never fill the pot with oil. or it may cause a fire hazard.
The appliance contains electronic elements and heating elements. Do not put it in
Do not cover the air inlet and outlet on the operating process. Do not touch the
The surfaces are liable to get hot during use. Do not touch the hot surfaces. Use
Hot temperature air will flow out through the outlet with the appliance is in use.
Please keep a safe distance. Do not touch the hot surfaces. Do not close to the air
Please keep the plug clean to avoid disaster.
Do not damage. strongly pull or twist the power cord. use it carry heavy loads. or transform it. let cord hang over edge of table of counter. or touch hot surfaces. to avoid electric shock. fire and other accidents. Damaged power cord must be replaced by the manufacturer. its service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
Please do not plug and unplug with wet hands. otherwise it may cause electric shock.
Plug tightly. otherwise. it may cause electric shock. short circuit. smoking. sparking and other dangers.
Do not immerse the appliance. body. cord or plug in water or other liquid. to protect against electrical shock and affecting the function.
Do not place the appliance in the presence of explosive and /or flammable fumes.
Do not place the appliance on or near the flammable material. such as tablecloths. curtains and others. to avoid fire hazard.
Be sure to use on a heat resistant and even surface. keep the appliance at least 30cm away the wall. furniture. or other flammables.
The appliance is not intended to be operated by means of an external timer or separate remote-control system.
Do not use the appliance for other than intended use.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical. sensory. or mental capabilities. or lack of experience and knowledge. unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
Children being supervised not to play with the appliance.
Keep the appliance away from children to avoid scalding. electric shock and/or other injuries; close supervision is necessary when the appliance is used by or near children.
This appliance is intended for Household Use Only.
Before the first use
⚫ Remove all packaging material. ⚫ Remove an stickers or labels from the appliance
⚫ Thoroughly clean the basket and the pan with hot water. some washing-up liquid
⚫ Wipe the inside and outside of the appliance with a moist cloth. ⚫ Place the appliance on a stable. horizontal and level surface. Do not place the
⚫ Place the basket in the pan properly. you hear the sound signal “tang”. Slide the
⚫ This is an appliance that works on hot air. Don not fill the pan with oil or
⚫ Do not put anything on top of the appliance. This disrupts the airflow and
1. Put the mains plug in an earthed wall socket.
2. Click the ON/OFF button 3. Click temperature increase/decrease button to set proper temperature for cooking.
4. Click Time Decrease Button to set for preheating. Click the ON/OFF button
5. When the time to 0. carefully pull the fry pot out of the appliance. place the
6. Click the mode selection button to switch and choose appropriate cooking model
7. Click the ON/OFF button once more to start cooking.
8. When you hear the timer beep. the set preparation time has elapsed. Pull the pot
9. Check if the ingredients are ready. If the ingredients are not ready yet. simply
10. If the ingredient ready. carefully pull out the pan. and press the basket release
11. Empty the basket into a bowl or onto a plate. When a batch of ingredients is ready.
Tips: Add some oil on the ingredients for a crispy result.
Shaking ingredients halfway during the preparation time optimize the end result and can help prevent unevenly fried ingredients. To shake the ingredients. pull the pan out of the appliance by the handle and shake it. Then slide the pan back into the appliance. Do not press the basket release button during shaking.
Care and Maintenance
1. Before cleaning. turn the timer to 0. unplug the appliance and waiting for the appliance to cool down. Do not touch the surface before cooling.
2. Never immerse the device in water or any other liquid. The device is not dishwasher proof.
3. Clean the surface of the fryer pot and basket with hot water. some washing-up liquid. and a non-abrasive sponge.
If dirt is stuck to the basket or the bottom of the pan. fill the pan with hot water
1. Rated Voltage: 220V-240V~ 2. Rated frequency: 50Hz/60Hz 3. Rated power: 1400W 4. Fry basket capacity: 4.0 L 5. Net weight: 4.5KGS 6. Product Size: 290*340*340mm
Problem Possible Cause Solution
Does not work
⚫ Power cord has not been inserted
⚫ Closely insert the power cord into the
⚫ Did not set the cook model ⚫ Click the model selection button to
⚫ Didn’t click the ON/OFF button
⚫ Click the ON/OFF button
Food is rare when time out
⚫ Too much food in the basket ⚫ Fry food in turns
⚫ Temperature set is too low ⚫ Set to an appropriate temperature.
⚫ Cooking time is short ⚫ Set an appropriate cooking time.
Did not fry food
⚫ Certain foods need to be shaken
⚫ In the middle of cooking process. pull
Fried food is
⚫ Some food materials have to be
⚫ Plush a thin layer of oil on the surface
⚫ The pot with too many food
⚫ The food material in the basket can
⚫ The basket is not correctly
⚫ Press the basket into the pot.
⚫ Handle bar stuck ⚫ Place the handle bar in horizontal
⚫ Frying oily food ⚫ Normal phenomenon.
⚫ Fryer contain oil from last use ⚫ Please clean the pot and basket after
Correct Disposal of this product:
This marking indicates that this appliance should not be disposed with other household wastes. To prevent possible harm to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal. recycle it responsibly to promote the sustainable reuse of material resources.
Tags: Kitchen Couture Airfryers Use Manual