Open the dust cover and place the record you wish
to playback on the platter.
Set the SPEED button according to the record
• 33-1/3 rpm record.......................................Set to 33 £
• 45 rpm record.............................................Set to 45 ¢
Set the selector lever according to the record size.
Press the START button firmly for at least 1 second.
• The platter will start rotating, and playback will start
After the full record has been played, the tone arm will return
to the tone arm rest and the platter stops rotating
To stop playback
Press the STOP button.
Playback will stop and the tone arm will return to the tone arm
On the automatic playback system
• Do not touch the tone arm and platter or turn off the power during
• The auto return system is set to return the tone arm at a specific
point on the record. There should be no problem with regular sized
records, but with some record types which contain music grooves
past this set point, playback will be interrupted.
• 25 cm records cannot be used with the automatic playback
system. Playback these records manually. If the auto return
system does not engage after playback is finished, press the
Place the record you with to play back on the platter.
Set the SPEED button according to the record.
Take hold of the finger lever, and move the tone arm
to a point just above the beginning of the track you
wish to play.
• The platter will start to rotate.
To provided stylus should be changed after approximately 400
hours of record playback. Grasp the cartridge firmly with one
hand, and gently pull the stylus free from the cartridge with
the other hand. Replace the stylus with the DSN-82.
Before replacing the stylus
Turn off the turntable and your amplifier.